The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Frogball 2006 - Logo Required Please

Dragonball

I know this is 'logo design by committee' but could we have www.mkivsupra.net on there somewhere as well, the web site is the hub of the club and we need to make sure people know where to come to find us.

Paul, have you talked to CJ or somebody who knows about these things ( :) ) to see how that logo would work on flyers, t-shirts and stuff. I seem to remember that more than 4 colours in a logo costs a bit more but I could be wrong.

JB

No you cant have anymore on it...It will start looking like an Oscars thankyou speech! :)

....We might be able to put on the rear etc...

Have been talking to printers of T shirts - this should bring it in at £6.00 / £6.50 each approx as 3/4 colours

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought....

As we have now gone right away from the original "Gumball" name and logo, is the new "Dragonball" name the best ?

How about Dragon Run or something, would it make more sense to onlookers ?

Just a thought, am waiting to be shot down now.........

Who cares - ITS FRIDAY :D :D :D

No you cant have anymore on it...It will start looking like an Oscars thankyou speech! :)

....We might be able to put on the rear etc...

Have been talking to printers of T shirts - this should bring it in at £6.00 / £6.50 each approx as 3/4 colours

I suggest you put this pic on the back and a small http://www.mkivsupra.net on the front left breast..

:)

Paul, do you reckon we could have Vinyl prints, say to stick on the doors? Any ideas on costs?

Cheers,

Ro

Better to stick on the windows IMHO - no danger to damaging your paint

Of course it can be done - just a quaestion of cost and if people are willing to pay for them

I will check out vinyl costs now and see if we can do a package deal involving T Shirt x 2 and Vinyl x 1 per car :cool:

(the club is very kindly sponsoring £200 towards the cost of these)