The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-Turbo

apoc_reg

Faye

I've just re-read this thread and an older thread about insurance. Your question has started to put doubts in my mind. This is my first year with elephant and was chuffed to monkey's with the quote, the certificate does state the car as an SZ, but your question on a deeper level suggests that perhaps they don't know what an SZ is.

Do you, or does anybody know anthing about elephant that perhaps I missed?

Now seriously worried that my car is not properly insured!! :(

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by TDRAPER

Trig is insured with them as n/a import afaik.

When he looked at the certificate it just said Supra, he's had conversations with them since and they say its covered but personally if it doesn't say Supra SZ (Import) I'm not happy.

I think thats because of where you live m8. Used to live in Littlemoor Ave, Bournemouth until 2 years ago. Found my insurance dropped alot when I moved to Wiltshire.

Not much crime up ear wiv us country folk!

The quote was originally £363.60 but because I then rang them up to confirm the cheap quote with all the correct details they suck another £40 on for not doing it online. Gits!!

Originally posted by Faye

Thats cos they know how dodgy you are :innocent:

Oi U caoooowwww :D Its in The real Brains name and I actually bring her premium down so nah nah ner nah nah.

Originally posted by Lazarus

I think thats because of where you live m8. Used to live in Littlemoor Ave, Bournemouth until 2 years ago. Found my insurance dropped alot when I moved to Wiltshire.

Not much crime up ear wiv us country folk!

The quote was originally £363.60 but because I then rang them up to confirm the cheap quote with all the correct details they suck another £40 on for not doing it online. Gits!!

As far as the location is concerned I live in Bournemouth in the second lowest to insure area type in the uk Not Mosside lol. My quote from Elephant was around £750 funny enough thats what tesco quoted us this year. Have a rough guess what they were charging me for the supe last year erroniously for 2 years as a Mk3?? yep you got it £450

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Well elephant wanted significantly more money than that for my N/A SZ and I am also 32 with full ncb no points and all the good stuff.

Thats the prob you told them you were 32 , i know the vodka ages people but come on !!!!!

Dude:flame Dev

Originally posted by Lazarus

Dude, what have you got sorted for you're insurance?

I know your cars a TT and pretty damn quick but it will still give me a better idea on quotes across the range of models.:thumbs:

Insured as a kitted Reliant Robin with minor performance mods !!!

Dude:flame Dev