The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which rims??

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Dave Fla

Cheers,that rules them out so.Was wondering why they were so cheap alright.Havn't seen them on any car here in Limerick yet though,only a matter of time i suppose!

Guest Flat4_ire
I agree with Jamie

hmmm i dunno dude, i love white rims, but not sure if theyd look as well on my sup, tough one, i def need 18s tho, im not feelin the 17s at all..need somethin that will lok shit hot with the carbon bonnet and wing, which is why i think chrome dish with black spoke ;)

Guest Flat4_ire

hmm yeah dude nice, here they are on white, like mine maybe, wud look good[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c108/corcorantonyire/t88supra.jpg[/img]

Guest Flat4_ire
I've got some 19" Ultralights on my supra.. They're nice wheels and decent quality.. Think i'll have a change around summer time though :) Something more jap style i think.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=1049

yeah i dont think il go for the ultralites to be honest, id kinda just be settling for something handier and cheaper to be honest for the sake of it..wanna do everyting once only,not choppin and changing rims etc