What have MaxGT done to my car?

Dash Rendar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slow dog

if so at 1.2 bar the injectours are flat out and you cannot go any higher on the boost side of things until you change your injectours when you do you are then part of the bpu+ gang

Guest Flat4_ire
if so at 1.2 bar the injectours are flat out and you cannot go any higher on the boost side of things until you change your injectours when you do you are then part of the bpu+ gang
il run it at 1.15bar then when i go bpu next week :D

Guest Flat4_ire
so

if I were to change my injectors to lets say the Powerhouse Racing Stage 1 Complete Fuel System, these can flow to support 700bhp

I could up the boost!! to say 1.4

yeah and fry ur stock tubbies ;)

retard lol

i am here to talk about cars. your here for what call names grow up a bit yeh let the man enjoy him self he works in it he dont know alot about cars.its the first time he has had a car at this power and you call him a junkie and me a retard you need to relax before you get banned :D :D :D

Get me banned then, for trying to wipe out the pub talk nonsense thats being spouted here. Since when did this forum tolerate way out power or time figures? is this to be the first one? if we can all make crazy claims then and make it a lax power special. That will really help the integrity of the forum. Yeah my car did a 6 second quarter and lapped the ring in 5 mins. Then I had my corn flakes.

p.s. yeah I had hybrids and all the trimmings too once, good fun, but nothing compared to going BIG.

Guest Flat4_ire
Get me banned then, for trying to wipe out the pub talk nonsense thats being spouted here. Since when did this forum tolerate way out power or time figures? is this to be the first one? if we can all make crazy claims then and make it a lax power special. That will really help the integrity of the forum. Yeah my car did a 6 second quarter and lapped the ring in 5 mins. Then I had my corn flakes.

p.s. yeah I had hybrids and all the trimmings too once, good fun, but nothing compared to going BIG.

prefer the cheerios meself

Good that happy with your car Dash. :thumbs: What injectors are you running ?

I had hybrids and all the trimmings too once, good fun, but nothing compared to going BIG.

Got to agree. I'm sure a well tuned Hybrid TT car will deliver impressive results. But imo - a single car will always be the way forward for power results and sheer simplicity of fitting and diagnosing of problems.

What injectors are you running ?

Stock mate. I don't plan on going BPU+.

I had always planned to go BPU with hybrids right from the start (a little over a year back), and now I'm well chuffed that I finally have. But this car *is* my daily driver and I want it continue to behave like a road car most of the time.

To Chiefgroover: I apologise for any distress I may have caused you with me overly optimistic guessing. That's just how fast it seemed to me. Innane discussions about 80-120 times was not the point of my post. I merely wanted to express how happy I was with the car.

I have no objections to people pointing out any mistakes or overly zealous exaggeration that I may make. But at least be polite about. I'm an easy-going guy, but I've got no time for people who introduce themselves with verbal abuse.

AFAIK - they'll be at 100% of their capactiy of flowing fuel. And it possible your AFRs could go lean at WOT.

That's why people fit FPR's, so they're raising the fuel pressure - thus lowering the duty cycle. The trade off is - you're increasing the fuel pressure beyond the injectors are actually designed of. Though, from I've been told by -more knowledgeable- people ;) .. as you don't go mad with the fuel pressure .. it's not much of an issue.

Dash, as someone said prevously, just get yourself a decent accelerometer, fit it properly and get used to how it works. It's no big deal nowadays prices have dropped.

Then you can do repeatable acceleration tests, like 0-60, 40-100 or 80-120, whatever.

You'll know then where you stand, and what various 'mods' really do (or NOT do) Also you'll get a feeling of how traction or weather affects the car's performance - don't rely on subjective 'seat of pants' impressions because they can be very deceptive.

No need to go to RR runs anywhere near as often, so the gizmo pays for itself pretty quickly.

Repeatability up to 0.1sec is not bad at all, and you avoid 'reaction time' errors, speedo readings etc.