Who Owns This Yellow Supra In Ealing

jazz1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well come to terms there are ome shit supra on here no offence to people who own the veilside ones with the front bumper

You see it comments like that that don't exactly endear you to this club.

There's a big difference in using Veilside kit to sticking Ferarri prancing horse logos on your car, or sticking some crap fake scoop on your roof.

You see it comments like that that don't exactly endear you to this club.

There's a big difference in using Veilside kit to sticking Ferarri prancing horse logos on your car, or sticking some crap fake scoop on your roof.

no offence but veilside is a crap kit to me compared to do luck trial etc

no offence but veilside is a crap kit to me compared to do luck trial etc

So you've said, three times.

Maybe in your esteemed opinion, you'd like to name and shame those members on here with "shit" ones then?

Beacuse, i think, in my humble opinion, that no one here in this club would say publicly, that they think another members car is shit. Even if they think it.

So , oh opinionated one....name and shame.:p :eyebrows:

So you've said, three times.

Maybe in your esteemed opinion, you'd like to name and shame those members on here with "shit" ones then?

Beacuse, i think, in my humble opinion, that no one here in this club would say publicly, that they think another members car is shit. Even if they think it.

So , oh opinionated one....name and shame.:p :eyebrows:

lmmfao

Leave the mascot alone you! I love the giggle-giver, always makes me chuckle when I hear his esteemed opinion.

i never said supras are shit daaaaaaaa plus other people are saying the yellow one looks crap why because it has a scoop, hence im saying its crap because of that veilside bumper my opinion being is veilside on any supra is basically CRAP iv had the veilside kit thank GOD iv just sold it as it is the worst kit and makes the supra over done!

I know you didn't say supras are shit, you said this:

well come to terms there are ome shit supra on here no offence to people who own the veilside ones with the front bumper

So I haven't mis-quoted you have I?

There's a difference in saying that you don't like a particular style of bodykit as opposed to you saying that it's shit, don't you think?

And you also said that they are "on here", implying that they are members cars (because you have to be a member to post up pics of your car in the vb garage).

So again, I ask you, oh wisened and learned one, who, on here in your most enlightened of opinions, for you have many, has a shit one?

didnt mean to offend every one but on my silver car it looked crap so i suppose it all depends on the colour as for the one i saw in ealing it looks wicked no doubt although the scoop and wheels could do with a change, anyways i am defo going to respray my shit silver supra soon will post my new body kit pics i have 3k for my kit now and confused on what to put on

didnt mean to offend every one but on my silver car it looked crap so i suppose it all depends on the colour as for the one i saw in ealing it looks wicked no doubt although the scoop and wheels could do with a change, anyways i am defo going to respray my shit silver supra soon will post my new body kit pics i have 3k for my kit now and confused on what to put on

"Mr sandman, bring me a dream....."