The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 Aerotop TT

C4 SUP

No seriously (no offence Paul E couldn't resist) ;)

Ian, we had a wonderful time with you guys this week plus the weather was truly fantastic even if our lass would not let me take the roof off :rolleyes: but I've made up for it today (must buy some after sun for my face :( ) though I've spent most of my time getting to know the local petrol station even better than before, bet the lass in there thinks I fancy her as I keep popping in :eyebrows:

I've been watching this car for about four months but with me having to wait till I'd sold my old car and also buying a new house had to be put on the back burners but luckily she was still there by the time I was ready to buy. :D

Good Luck with you next project Ian!

Ross

Lots of abbrev`s here but you`ll get the idea, I`ve a TT aerotop so join an exclusive group, does anyone know how many TT aerotops were made BTW ?

If you experience a rattle on rough roads tighten the 4 aerotop bolts with the allen key ratchet as thats the first fix, it takes a few go`s to master putting the top in the boot, I still struggle as the sun until now has rarely been out.

Try a " search " first before asking questions on the forum as you may get a few "sarcastic" comments from a few members who are bored and may have a go, like every community in the world unfortunately.

Apart from that its easy here, try not to get too carried away and don`t remortgage your home to keep up with people`s modifications as its very easy when "BPU" is mentioned, a Supra isn`t a good investment (like a pension) but can be as good as Alton Towers and can be cheaper than drugs. prostitutes and a jail sentence I`ve been told !

:p :search: :innocent: :sly:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.