The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice bodykit?

lockys96

Dude you asked peoples opinins and that's what your getting. It may not be what you wanted to hear but alot of people preffer power over looks. If you were to bring this up on a US forum you'd really get a flaming for it.

If you like it do it, you never know, you may change a few of the negative comments to positive if it comes out well.

That Supra kit looks terrible, really, it does. Its far too wide and the lines are all wrong. If you're from the Lax Power generation then you might like it...

Some massive spacers or obscene offset wheels would be needed to fill those arches. Wouldn't want to have to go round a corner (or straight line) in it!

do not mention your marks & spencer single turbo conversion

Now where did that come from?

Whats wrong with doing things on a budget if you can do it correctly and have the skill to do it.

You will notice that all the parts I have used are quality and well respected, not cheap shite.

My site is there to help others.

If you want to ruin a car with a crap bodykit, I suggest you get back in a saxo.

http://www.brs-autodesign.com/images/Projects/Supra/ProtoSupra_9.jpg

These are the makers of some of the finest wide body kits ive seen, and they are not expensive,

I FEEL A GROUP BUY COMING ON! ....................lol:D

Front bumper looks like a Bomex, but a lot wider.

I'd be careful, you generally get what you pay for and the fit on the most expensive kits is always far less than perfect. Buying it is one thing, getting it fitted and painted is something else, you're lookin at a few grand.....

If you want it cheap, just go to B&Q, get yourself some conduit and some 2"x4", a hammer to shape it and some no more nails to stick it all on with. You'll get the same results.

Then all you have to do is nick a park bench to nail to the back for a spoiler.

In my opinion, its something different. I got marks and spencer, like you got B&Q, this kit wasnt listed or posted on the forum before, so i thought id post it.

all manors of bodykits require some fitting, some more than others.

The quality of the kits and fitament are clearly shown in all cars, and the supra shown was the 1st prototye made,

expensive is not always best, this isnt a cheap knockoff, its an original designed kit by BRS, not a ebay copy.

p.s I already have the park bench on the rear, so i can cross that off the list.:p

As for saxo, thats the last thing on my mind.

• 5 years later...

Any reason you brought up a thread that's five years old?

The kit you've posted looks like a mish-mash of several copies of parts from other manufacturers. I'm guessing Ebay special?