The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East Supra & Skyline Meet...

Gaz Walker

BTTT:

TIME, DATE & VENUE - HERE

We will meet on 26th October at 11:30am at the pub in Newcastle Racecourse - pub called The Border Minstrel.

I have obtained permission for us to use the big carpark opposite the pub (but not exclusively, so park sensibly!!).

Directions (per their website!) are:

From the A1 North and South - North of Newcastle is the B1318 signposted for Gosforth, Killingworth and Wideopen.

Follow the brown and white tourist board signs bearing a horse and rider and the name "Gosforth Park".

Their map:

http://www.ryecroft-glenton.co.uk/racecourse.jpg

It's a gravel car park - so NO BOY RACERS/IDIOTS trying ANYTHING in there!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be there but might travel down on the saturday and stay over nite in a travel lodge and meet up sunday with all you guys. just hope my car is out the paint shop by then or ill be going no where again. if a get lost gaz ill give you a phone mate should still have your number since a missed that last time :thumbs:

so hopefully ill get to see you all this time

Originally posted by SOOO WHITE

ill be there but might travel down on the saturday and stay over nite in a travel lodge and meet up sunday with all you guys. just hope my car is out the paint shop by then or ill be going no where again. if a get lost gaz ill give you a phone mate should still have your number since a missed that last time :thumbs:

so hopefully ill get to see you all this time

No probs Kevin :)

Originally posted by Gaz Walker

BTTT:

TIME, DATE & VENUE - HERE

We will meet on 26th October at 11:30am at the pub in Newcastle Racecourse - pub called The Border Minstrel.

:( looks like I am going to have to miss out on this one, maybe next time !

i wot be going as elvington is on the same day.

on way back from pod up m1 then onto m6 i seen a sign that said manchester 59miles and newcastle was 19miles???

i thought newcastle was further north than leeds?

im crap with directions. i was heading to chester and seen newcastle sign A500 road.

Originally posted by Paul Laing

So who's going to this mini meet?

Gaz

Kevin

Paul

Michel

ChrisB

AJI???? (come on it's not winter yet!)

Anyone else, get your names added! :thumbs:

Sorry, I'd love to come but I love my Supra even more. Road salt is everywhere round here and it would be a shame to get it all messed up underneath after all the hard work in cleaning it. I spent a good few days getting everything clean before I set it up for winter storage.

As soon as winter maintenance stops and the sunny weather is back then I'll hopefully be along to every meet up.

Looks like is should be a good meet up all the same, plenty of japanese supercar muscle turning up.

Guest JJ (93GTS)
Originally posted by michel lane

love to go but .... cant get my car started with the new ecu !!!!!!! ahhhhhh.......

I'll be there with a few others (MR2's) and I'll get that white whale going too - no excuses big bruvver.

:)

the meet was ok , loads of mr2 . We had dinner and went for a spin ... went down, 3 mr2 and me ..... fast little devils they are. But i think we got a little bit of bad publicity today on the local radio. "locals were complaining about car races on the road to hexham from the A1" i dont think it was us, must have been someone else... iam sure of it.

sorry no videos or pics AJI, maybe next time , i thought it was going to rain all day , but it was sunny ... dam english weather.