The mkiv Supra Owners Club

North East Supra & Skyline Meet...

Gaz Walker

See here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?s=&postid=132838#post132838

"North East Meet - 26th October?

We would like to hold another North East Meet on 26th October.

Venue to be decided, depnding on numbers.

It would be nice if we could get a dozen or so people to meet on a quarterly basis.

Anyone in North East (Tyneside, Teesside, Northumberland or anywhere near (and are happy to travel), please add to this post and we'll see if we can make it a regular event.

we already have about 8 Skylines who are hoping to be there and possibly 3 or 4 Supras!!"

8 Skylines and 4 Supras (not including any of us!).

Usual culprits? ;)

Kev

Gaz

Paul

Chris

Michel

How about it fellas:

AJI

Monkey

Thorin

Eyefi

Gaz.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJ (93GTS)

"fancy seeing you here "

Hey Mark, hope your well !!

Car almost up and running... well it was but then the turbo let go again, threw all the oil out the turbine side, ran my newly prepped bottom end dry for a couple of minutes - knackared the bearings !! Not good !

All that hardwork !

Hows thing with yourself, been ragging the whale round any tracks lately !!

I've got a video of yours eating up cones at elvington !! Was gonna post it to you, but thought I'd teach myself this video editing lark and stick it on a CD to you !!

Are you smashing into the 11's yet then fellar ??? :D

Originally posted by JJ (93GTS)

"fancy seeing you here "

Hey Mark, hope your well !!

Car almost up and running... well it was but then the turbo let go again, threw all the oil out the turbine side, ran my newly prepped bottom end dry for a couple of minutes - knackared the bearings !! Not good !

All that hardwork !

Hows thing with yourself, been ragging the whale round any tracks lately !!

I've got a video of yours eating up cones at elvington !! Was gonna post it to you, but thought I'd teach myself this video editing lark and stick it on a CD to you !!

Are you smashing into the 11's yet then fellar ??? :D

you mr2 lads have some bad luck dont you. you chris and there is a lad called ben who runs midnight racing has a modded mr2 with hybrids keep blowing his up too.

if you did not have bad luck you would have none at all. hope you sort it soon,

i wish i was in the 11`s

going to pick my car up in an hour just had my torque convertor and tranny cooler fitted so hope its better off line. going to do an oil change then off to york dragstrip on the 5th october. so will see how i go. keep expecting mine to break. cant be driving it hard enough. not bad 3+ years and still going strong. when will i get my re match with your brother.

have fun

ps would not mind seeing that clip of me on track. got a digital camcorder myself now so should be able to get someone to film me in action :)

whats all the new toys your brother got, he likes to keep his secrets dont he :)

can i come too?

won't be buying eyefi's 'cos too much brass for me - realistically spring-time before i could buy one

hoping to meet some of you then when ready to buy can call on you for advice/tips

have not been to any meets before - what would be plans for the day? is it all-day? just evening? etc.

could follow eyefi up - just couple of miles-ish from me

cheers:thumbs:

hay gaz

ill be able to make it this time if my car is out thew paint shop in time.

it would be good to make this one since a missed the newcastle meet the last time

might have hangeover tho my birthday is on the 25th :looney:

but a could maybe make a weekend off it and stay over on the saturday nite depending on where your planning to meet

Originally posted by Thorin

Not me, I've never even seen a mkii in the flesh, well metal. :thumbs:

I bought it 18months ago from my cousin-in-law (his father bought it new). It's now 18years old and has less than 70k original miles on it :-) CLASSIC !!