The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ohh The Scooby is sold!!

Guest Flat4_ire

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks nice offer him 10k am sure he will take it :) also ask what grade it is or if he has copy which he should unless he bought from a trader in japan and i can get it translated for you.

Guest Flat4_ire
looks nice offer him 10k am sure he will take it :) also ask what grade it is or if he has copy which he should unless he bought from a trader in japan and i can get it translated for you.
yeh just emailed him, grade 4 anyway i hope..looks very nice

Guest Flat4_ire

hm ok, i can have this supra reserved now for 10k which is good, but should i want til the last hours of the bidding and see if i can get it for 8k??

thats nice too, hmm decisions, i like that other white one, not sure what way the bidding will go, not arriving for 2 weeks, i can reserve it for 200 quid but sure then id b agreeing to the reserve price of 10400 ya kno?

you dont wannna pay 10400... try to get it for 9.5

u need to check the car out before u bid mate or get somebody on here for you to check:mobile:

Fuck it bid and pay deposit if its muck ur only down a few quid if its good u got a nice car ! But dont forget only bid when u are actually free to head across the sea and collect it, norm 7 days after bidding they expect to see someone or some money !

Why not getone from someone you can trust...someone like Jurgen?

10k is a lot to hand over to someone you dont know, with no reputation to save.

jurgen will find you a nice car, and you CAN trust him because if he messes up his reputation on here is down the drain! i doubt he would let it happen!

if a car Jurgen brings in has any faults, he rectifies them before sale/collection....he did with mine:D

Guest Flat4_ire
Why not getone from someone you can trust...someone like Jurgen?

10k is a lot to hand over to someone you dont know, with no reputation to save.

jurgen will find you a nice car, and you CAN trust him because if he messes up his reputation on here is down the drain! i doubt he would let it happen!

if a car Jurgen brings in has any faults, he rectifies them before sale/collection....he did with mine:D

i mentioned it to jurgen what i was looking for, as ive said before ive no patience!lol, any car ive bought ive always picked a good one, im not gona start now buying scrap, i know what u mean though.i really am liking this white one guys

Guest Flat4_ire

car arrives 29th this month..got him down to £9800, 150 deposit secures, il have to think about it..got all the details on it, about 25 pics, looks very clean with some nice mods, 9800 is a good deal but i was hoping to spend 9 (sound like a tightass now)

So once you've bought one, can you go back over all the For Sale threads and remove your 'Nah, that carz only wurf 4 quid' posts :D

Hope you find what you're after, but just don't buy the first car you see, £10k buys a bloody good Supra so just make sure you get a bloody good Supra ;)

Guest Flat4_ire
go for white!its the best colour!:eyebrows:

i knoiw, whites the only way!

dont worry, ive a good eye for buying real nice machines (please no scooby jokes ;)) this one im considering has hks fmic and a few other bits and i have 25 pics of it and every corner of her looks perfect, timing belt was just done before shipping too. still thinking on it, have a few things to check out first..