The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buckmore Karting

B1SEP

I'm up for this, should be a bit more of a level playing field than i'm used to!

Justin Foden

Barry Davies(?)

Mark Ayling

Pete Sharp

Matt Harwood

Little Roy

Keith Churchill

Bobbeh + poss 1/2 others

AndyP

Suprapito + poss another

Dave Rothman (Geezabloke)

Scott Parratt (Scooter)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok both my mechanics are up for this, so now :

Justin Foden + 2

Barry Davies(?)

Mark Ayling

Pete Sharp

Matt Harwood

Little Roy

Keith Churchill

Bobbeh + poss 1/2 others

AndyP

Suprapito + poss another

Dave Rothman (Geezabloke)

Scott Parratt (Scooter)

Just 13 more needed !

Originally posted by pulse

How big is this place? Must have a decent sized circuit to fit that many people in?

Change the date, I wanna play too.. :( (sigh)

Haven't been karting for years :)

-p

Its a 1.2km outdoor circuit. We went there a couple of weeks back, 18 of us, they easily fitted us in. Its floodlit and we were racing til 9.30 or so.

Originally posted by Bobbeh

The thought of 70mph in a go-kart is starting to scare me, we went indoor karting and Im sure those things didnt top 40mph and they felt bloody nippy :)

Only problem I had was keeping my sodding glasses on my face! :D Is the track nice and smooth?

No problems with the visor pulled down on your skid lid!

It scared me to begin with, I was like an old biddy on my first practice lap, and a lunatic from then onwards.

Track is in good condition, there are sections of new tarmac which are grippier than others and you really feel it going from one to another. You really have to fight the kart if (when) you drift out onto the kerbs. Theres a great downhill section when you hit top whack and a tricky twisty bit with some interesting camber in the corners...

Average speed on the laps was 50mph!!!

:D

Hehe sounds good :)

The sweat, soreness and bruises all sound familiar.. last time I had to keep popping the visor up to sort out my goggles.. I bet the guys watching wondered what I was doing :)

I'll have to get some tape and strap them to my forehead :D

justin can i bring my 250 national kart top speed 160 ish or 0-100 and back to 0 quicker than a mclaren fi

no you can't you big cheat, I want to see an even race to prove that rex drivers are better than supra ones hehe

LOL so what's it worth to not take him out!!!

come to think of it, if I did put him in hospital i'd be inline for his job... hmmmmmmmmmm