London Tunnel Run 06 - Sat 14th January

Guest supra_bhp

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too slow ben! :haha:

Aww pants! :D

Forgot to say... your mates that came in a Golf - one of them decided to go shotgun with me from the petrol station who had never been in a Supe before... went verrry quiet. Hope he enjoyed himself :scare::innocent:

Bring on April!

think I saw a few of you there.

There was a red (think it was uk spec) with a supra plate.

There was a very nice gun metal grey one.

I saw a couple of silver uk specs.

And there was one with a primered front bumper.

I was the one in the standard looking j-spec.

Didn't really have a chance to talk to any of you, hopefully next time. :)

Forgot to say... your mates that came in a Golf - one of them decided to go shotgun with me from the petrol station who had never been in a Supe before... went verrry quiet. Hope he enjoyed himself :scare::innocent:

Bring on April!

I wonder... who was that?...:whistle:

But then again, my friends normally were going quiet first time being my passengers, but never made it 2nd time around.. :ecstatic: avoiding me as much as they can.. :tomato:

Bring on April!

I heard ur a bit of a 'sick' driver :ecstatic:

OHHHH MAN, wish i still had my supe, i blatently would have come to this.

oh yeah, and Ben (private convo) you're Emily's friend right? as in kelvin and emily

chinese mans bustin private convos lol

...Ohh yea u missed out Ollie... Make sure you are there in April :)

chinese mans bustin private convos lol

...Ohh yea u missed out Ollie... Make sure you are there in April :)

in what?? my vr6 shuttle car lol, mind you, probably still faster than those cupra's, just drop an exaust and im ready for it :p well anyway hopefully by then, will have another car.

nah Ed's my Brother, you probably met him, but not me. supposingly you were at bovingdon too, but he didnt recognise anyone we know, but i thought chinaman was you, well the guy that knew emily, embarrassingly it werent lol.

and yeah, sold the car before xmas.

Ray you should know Ed is my bro, you met him last time at ace donkeeeee :p

nah Ed's my Brother, you probably met him, but not me. supposingly you were at bovingdon too, but he didnt recognise anyone we know, but i thought chinaman was you, well the guy that knew emily, embarrassingly it werent lol.

and yeah, sold the car before xmas.

Ray you should know Ed is my bro, you met him last time at ace donkeeeee :p

i get confussed, chinese mans have bare names... I once knew this chinese bre his name was Kevin and then it was Kei-wai? Which one shall i remember?

p.s how is ur bro? Is he looking for a car? Make sure you get one by April :)

sonner if possible :p ... kinda weird not having you at the local meets. :(

nah Ed's my Brother, you probably met him, but not me. supposingly you were at bovingdon too...

Ah. It all makes sense now... 'spose you know Emily too. Nice to meet you and hi to Ed for me. Em's been having a hard time at work at the mo - I know because she rants about it over the company email quite often.

Small world...

Ray - bare chinese manz? Only three so far, and two of them are brothers LOL

Good to hear your friend's friend had fun :ecstatic::conf::haha: glad to be of service :D

There was a red (think it was uk spec) with a supra plate.

T'was Francis... shame he had to go to work.

There was a very nice gun metal grey one.

Yay! Thanks mate, that's me. I do love it to bits.

Didn't really have a chance to talk to any of you, hopefully next time. :)

April I tell thee, April!

The 1st pic - when we stopped at the petrol station - you can see one very exited person there :D :eyebrows:

I thought this part was really funny... only one dude needed fuel but we ALL invaded the petrol station! :clap: The owners must have been something like :blink::complain:

Oh, and thank you for being my chaperone Yulia... otherwise some of the night would have been very lonely :tumble: