t88 supra.... any good?

JamieP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire

jamie whats an f150 lightening? sounds fast! :D 500bhp cant go wrong, ive only been in 320bhp cars at the mo, need some mad power, just 22 tho so im not doin too bad

Guest Flat4_ire
right back on track anyone have a number for thor?....

yeh man they have a section here on the first page when u click on forums, down the bottom

thanks micheal lane, take it you seen car at envy its never been washed since it came to uk but it will look awesome by weekend when i get it back as far as t88 t78 t9999999999999 million i dont find them that laggy tbh but were i live we have some nice roads to test them properly.

try few cars out and see what u like ( t61 t67 t78 t88) they are all awesome

my rx7 is a t78 and i love it and just bought a t88 one, lag if that what its called doesnt it bother me tbh its how you drive them.

Why on earth is someone (Michel Lane) advising that you rip the Fcon V Pro out of the T88 Red car?? The Fcon is a very very good ecu and it can shift auto gears!!

Take it to Abbey for a remap if it's not working right, but that Red T88 equipped car seems good to me...but I wouldn't pay what they are asking.

Why on earth is someone (Michel Lane) advising that you rip the Fcon V Pro out of the T88 Red car?? The Fcon is a very very good ecu and it can shift auto gears!!

Take it to Abbey for a remap if it's not working right, but that Red T88 equipped car seems good to me...but I wouldn't pay what they are asking.

thanks very much for the advice i have now brought the car and it is going into abbey for remap when it gets here....