The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Testing the water.....

stt

Guest Flat4_ire
At the start of this thread I was thinking that I should put it up for 9.5 on the off chance that someone would see it and want it,Been looking on Autotrader in the local area and nomn turbos start from pennies and TT's are fetching 9k minimum,So once a few little bits of tidying are done it will be up for 9.5

correction there son, TT's are not fetching 9k, they are being advertised for 9k, big difference!! having sold 4 cars this past year, dont let that fool you, more often that not if u see that ad for 9k, u can bet 1 month later he will still have it if he doesnt drop the price 500

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

correction there son, TT's are not fetching 9k, they are being advertised for 9k, big difference!! having sold 4 cars this past year, dont let that fool you, more often that not if u see that ad for 9k, u can bet 1 month later he will still have it if he doesnt drop the price 500

Now there's someone I wouldnt go calling son or correct! :hide:

Guest Flat4_ire
Interestingly the two most vociferous people on this thread talking the prices down are two that are looking to buy. No shocks there then eh? :whistle:

now you're pissing me off! i am not talking anything down! im being realistic! i do buy and sell the stupid fucking things!! im not some young lad trying to get money off a car or anything! im being realistic

Interestingly the two most vociferous people on this thread talking the prices down are two that are looking to buy. No shocks there then eh? :whistle:

Hope you dont men me CJ.... I never use underhanded tricks like some!!! {Panic}

Besides I meant by my comment, that 7k for a quick sale as he sounded like... very desparate.... or 10k to hang on for a bit.

Why do I feel like I need to defend myself.... nooooo its in my head!

now you're pissing me off! i am not talking anything down! im being realistic! i do buy and sell the stupid fucking things!! im not some young lad trying to get money off a car or anything! im being realistic

Almost every post that someone puts up selling a car you come on and say it is not worth the money. You have been on the forum for 5 minutes and are a fucking expert now eh? If they are so cheap why the fuck dont you sell the chavmobile and buy one?

Guest Flat4_ire
Almost every post that someone puts up selling a car you come on and say it is not worth the money. You have been on the forum for 5 minutes and are a fucking expert now eh? If they are so cheap why the fuck dont you sell the chavmobile and buy one?

i am selling it u clown!! takes time tho! thats cos the prices put up aint realistic! we all know it deep down, sure ive had to drop 2k on the price of mine and i know for a fact its one of the cleanest around!!! prices drop, fucking deal with it

i am selling it u clown!! takes time tho! thats cos the prices put up aint realistic! we all know it deep down, sure ive had to drop 2k on the price of mine and i know for a fact its one of the cleanest around!!! prices drop, fucking deal with it

You continually post up bollocks regarding prices and yet have no first hand experience of the Supra market in the UK. Go figure.

Guest Flat4_ire
You continually post up bollocks regarding prices and yet have no first hand experience of the Supra market in the UK. Go figure.

look at alex there so, price he was askin for a while ago?? 15.500?? car is worth at least that amount! did he get it? hell no, reason? prices are dropping no matter how good or how clean the car is!!

i know the way it works, regardless of ireland, us, uk!

Guest Flat4_ire
and cj what im posting up about prices is not bolox at all, its probably pretty accurate! u wouldnt be saying this if u werent about to lose a shitload of money when u sell urs!!!

and cj what im posting up about prices is not bolox at all, its probably pretty accurate! u wouldnt be saying this if u werent about to lose a shitload of money when u sell urs!!!

Oh grow up for fuck sake. Havent you got a meet at McD's to go to?

Guest Flat4_ire
Oh grow up for fuck sake. Havent you got a meet at McD's to go to?

its the truth sure,u fall into that bracket of people standing on losing a lot of money,which is shit i know but thats the way it is,u want to see supra prices sky rocket,i understand that. what im saying is accurate enough i think, so get down off ur high horse ok? u dont know it all ;)

Hope you dont men me CJ.... I never use underhanded tricks like some!!! {Panic}

Besides I meant by my comment, that 7k for a quick sale as he sounded like... very desparate.... or 10k to hang on for a bit.

Why do I feel like I need to defend myself.... nooooo its in my head!

I only just saw this...no, wasn't thinking of you mate.

here is an example in 1998 my da bought a lexus gs300 sport 1 year old with 5000 on the clock for £33000

3 years later he had to sell it for £10000 and why because there is no market for cars fair enough u dont want to loose all ur hard earned money that u have put into ur cars but basically its gona happen if u dont start being realistic with some of the prices then ull find ull be holding onto ur cars for a good bit longer as i said before the car is a special car u either want one or u dont

now im in the market to buy a supra tt in the next few months and i no iill get one for the simple fact if one is to dear ill hold off as there mite be a cheaper one the next week and im not gona buy any shunter at the cheapest price ill wait and get the rite one:ecstatic:

would the moderaters even move all this talk out into another thread were we can argue the bit out as it isnt helping the fella sell his car:rtfm:

Guest Flat4_ire
nope he was thinking of me:blahblah: just cause i dont have a supra yet doesnt mean i dont no wat im talking about:thanku:

noooo, if u aint got a supra then u dont know what ur talkin about!! right CJ!!? :swear:

noooo, if u aint got a supra then u dont know what ur talkin about!! right CJ!!? :swear:

If you havent bought a Supra then it makes sense to talk the prices down. Now, whether you think you are correct or not should not give you the right to post up in a for sale thread that you think the prices are too high. That is talking them down - end of.

Guest Flat4_ire
If you havent bought a Supra then it makes sense to talk the prices down. Now, whether you think you are correct or not should not give you the right to post up in a for sale thread that you think the prices are too high. That is talking them down - end of.

look, i just being realistic thats all, i said it was a nice car and was worth the 10k didnt i??!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.