The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Totb V

Gazboy

Looking forward to it :thumbs:

Bobbeh, you running this year?;)

Time for me to book the hotel for the event then? Same place as last year or the same place as the year before?

Hippy New Yar Tom, will be less lardy by the time this event comes round (but I say that every year)

JB

Time for me to book the hotel for the event then? Same place as last year or the same place as the year before?

Hippy New Yar Tom, will be less lardy by the time this event comes round (but I say that every year)

JB

Last years was good enough for me - certainly beats getting up at 5am to drive up there...

That's if I'm good enough to run - we shall see :)

-Ian

LOL, it's absolutely the same on IMOC too :)

You'll find what usually happens is:

1) Everyone shouts about their super powered 700+bhp single car (usually running on 550cc injectors :rolleyes: )

2) People who want to compete are asked, 3 months before the event, to contact the organiser

3) Only the usual suspects actually come forward, get the evidence in, pay up, show up, and compete for the club (barring last minute disasters)

4) Two days before the actual event, all the people in point 1) start rattling on about how come they can't race, is it too late to compete etc etc.

Guest Terry S
whats that got to do with it... funny fucker, seriously, what else would i have to do to be in the running?

Just run a decent time mate ASAP, and apply to Ian C. Dave's car did very well last year with a similar setup.

JB Hotel sounds good to me, ban Jake from the Chinese though ;)

Bobbeh, I keep expect you to roll up to one of the events in a 1000bhp Monster.

Guest kennyf

I think I'd like to attend this but not sure on my cars time as of yet as its not been timed yet since its been finished getting setup. What is the sort of times required to get into the MKIV and what are the associated costs?

I think I'd like to attend this but not sure on my cars time as of yet as its not been timed yet since its been finished getting setup. What is the sort of times required to get into the MKIV and what are the associated costs?

Anything under 12.5secs on the 1/4 is probably fast enough.