The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv scrapyard bits

suprasport

Guest gzaerojon

yeah thats cool, buttons ect im not fussed about unless milometer not spoken for, i only need the pannels really dash and gear surround.

i dont really need gas struts as i have a spare set, but if going spare?

yeah relays from main box, some breakers charge loads for relays but if they're cheap as chips them i might as well take em all:D

fuel pumps easy enough to get out, 17mm socket and flat screw driver

No smoking though:p

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats cool, buttons ect im not fussed about unless milometer not spoken for, i only need the pannels really dash and gear surround.

i dont really need gas struts as i have a spare set, but if going spare?

yeah relays from main box, some breakers charge loads for relays but if they're cheap as chips them i might as well take em all:D

fuel pumps easy enough to get out, 17mm socket and flat screw driver

No smoking though:p

no problem mate, will sort it tomorrow :cool:

Dash panels would be handy if in ok condition, scratches ect ok but no cracks (Gonna respray them).

rear seatbelts both male and female with all bolts for a friend.

if the fuel pump bracket is there (without pump and senderbut if theres a walbro pump in there then i'll have it:), just frame with pipes please) that would be handy.

can you see if theres a 1st decat pipe laying around?

gas struts ok?

fuel pump relays (black ones)

could you give me an idea on prices please? (christmas done me)

07866503409 and i'll call you back to save your bill.

cheers:clap:

the fuel pump will be better than a walbro, it'll be stock uk spec pump. also there is a resistor pack there if anyones looking for one

hi mate, lucifer has first dibs on front calipers if thats what you meant, or were you calling me frank :whistle:

oops, typo!

I thought Lucifer wanted the rears only? If he was after the fronts then thats fine, but please put me 2nd in line if he doesn't want them.

Thanks for organising this, very generous of you!

right everyone not very good results i'm afraid, he was being a grumpy old git and we ended up arguing, think he knows how much supra bits are.

so after agreeing some prices he then decided to add vat once i went to pay for everything, nearly told him to shove the lot, but then remembered about a few bits stored away from prying eyes, kind of sorted itself out. :swear:

anyway here are the bits below.

the shocks and springs were not in great condition and he wanted £200 (+vat :swear: ) so obviously they were told what to do with them

seats as you see in pic were only slightly worn but filthy, he wants £100+vat

there was nnothing else any good apart from plastic interior

so will leave it with you as to wether or not anybody wants any of above

all the bits below have been spoken for so just confirm with a pm please

calipers and pipework are already sorted out.

relays £2.50 each

switches £6 each

odometer/hazard £5 casing is cracked on back but pretty sure it will work

dash pieces £7.50 each in good condition but minus the switches

gear knob £10 in good condition just one slight mark on it that might even rub/polish up

oh and a prezzie for marhrh if he can spot it

termi had a look for fuse puller but it had gone, there worth a fortune mate

all prices are what i was charged and then discounted with bits i borrowed

all plus postage obviously, hope this is ok for everyone

only went for a door handle and it was broke :violin:

ps. personally i think the prices are disgusting especially as the car is now ready to be crushed, i would rather not go back unless someone is desperate for anything as i don't like being stitched up by greedy gits like him, even though its not my money. :no:

Sounds like real old git. Most breakers will do a job lot price if you are getting a lot of stuff. Theyhave probable made a good profit on the engine gear box and turbos. He is just being greedy.

totally agree mate, and thats what i said to him. even one of his lads had a word with him about it.

probably had a row with missus, night before.

if he had done descent prices he would probably have got another £100 or more, now he might not even get rid of last bits. his loss.

hope he doesn't anyway.

plus he probably thinks theres still only a couple knocking about and still fetching £10,000 for a j spec na

he had a 5 year old engine in shop out of a transit priced at £2,000

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.