The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkiv scrapyard bits

suprasport

wasn't sure where to post this as the bits are not for sale as such, if anybody wants anything from pics let me know i am going back tomorrow, i am only trying to help you lot out so all i want is what it costs me.

feel free to ask any questions but it was getting dark and didn't have time to inspect to much plus it is a f@@@ing wreck

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucifer did you mean this piece

Yes thats the one thanks.

So please put me down for Rear calipers, p[lastic piece and the front calipers if the price is right.

My number is 07976 334 335, if you caould call me tomorrow about the front calipers thatd be great!

do ou mean the four that hold backrest in place?

pretty sure they are there mate.

Not quite. Tilt a seat forward. There are two bolts holding the seat frame down, one in the floor, one in the tunnel. It's the tunnel ones I need. (They're probably all the same though)

Don't worry about it too much though, I'll get some from a scrappy one day when I can be arsed.

Also I dibbs the rear calipers please as it is a UK spec.... woo hoo... calipers at last!

R you brokering for the parts?

no mate as i said dont want anything out of it just helping people out just whatever it costs me, first come first served.

so i will buy the bits tomorrow and its all down to trust, sometimes he is cheap sometimes he is a grumpy git, so its pot luck on the prices matey, but it is a scrapyard at the end of the day so the only bank gonna get broke is mine if people back out.

will call you tomorrow with prices on front mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.