The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the sad day has come

Robert

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey bud, I may have a sure sale for this but whats really the score?

First you advertise for £5K then changed to £6K... and now you are saying people are offering £7K..... Sorry doesn't make sense.. why would someone or even 'people' offer £7K if you want £6K and plus you want a quick sale..? :conf:

Cheers

Hey bud, I may have a sure sale for this but whats really the score?

First you advertise for £5K then changed to £6K... and now you are saying people are offering £7K..... Sorry doesn't make sense.. why would someone or even 'people' offer £7K if you want £6K and plus you want a quick sale..? :conf:

Cheers

i didnt mean to put up 5k, its was about 4am when i put the put the thread up after a big argument. Also the two 7k offers where put to me last week but they cant give all the money at once, both deals are where i get 5k now and 2k either next month or march. i understand what you mean but there was a big queue of people interested in the car and some people offered those 7k deals to secure the car even though they were behind in the order. hope that clears it up.

So is the car still for sale, or did it go to one of the people in the big queue fighting over it? ;)

well ive had too many time wasters where when the deal should have been completed they asked for more time to get the money. So out of about 10 people saying they were interested ive had 5 offers and 4 have delayed. I have one guy right now with a deal i like but need to talk to him tomorrow. so yes its available right this minute.

Like the Avatar??? :whistle:

No pending the clearance of the final cheque sometime towards the end of the week I will be the lucky new owner!! :clap:

To say i'm well chuffed would be a major understatement!

I'll hopefully catch you all at one or other show this year (normally attend the Japshows at SantaPod with SteveL).

Look forward to meeting you all soon and a major thumbs up to Robert for selling me his gorgeous Supe!! :thanku:

I hope all works out for you Rob and that one day your back behind the wheel of another top notch motor!!

Cheers,

Pete

Welcome to the club matey. Keep your eye out for the London cruises.

Rallure, please get another soon..............:) [or do you want to buy my FTO of me? :D]

LOL when the budget permits i'll get another one. i do like the FTO though, nice noise. might go with the RS200 or Aristo.

Like the Avatar??? :whistle:

No pending the clearance of the final cheque sometime towards the end of the week I will be the lucky new owner!! :clap:

To say i'm well chuffed would be a major understatement!

I'll hopefully catch you all at one or other show this year (normally attend the Japshows at SantaPod with SteveL).

Look forward to meeting you all soon and a major thumbs up to Robert for selling me his gorgeous Supe!! :thanku:

I hope all works out for you Rob and that one day your back behind the wheel of another top notch motor!!

Cheers,

Pete

Thats my driveway!

Congratulations Pete, bargain of the year!

Guest Terry S
The FTO wins hands down purely for the noise factor. :respekt: I'm yet to get mine decatted and it still sounds very nice [apparently] :thanku:

and a RS200 on everything else ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.