The mkiv Supra Owners Club

the sad day has come

Robert

well my parents are going to seperate so i have to sell my UK spec ASAP. I enjoyed being a young supra owner and i love my car to bits but needs must.

its a black 1994 UK spec (black paint with gold flakes)

its has covered 112k miles,

• Just had a full service,
  • Comes 8 months left on MOT,
  • Full 6 months tax,
  • Stillien front bumper, (not even a year old)
  • Stage 3 hybrid turbos,
  • 4" BL polished exhaust,
  • Full decat,
  • Apexi AVC-R boost controller,
  • HKS type S FMIC,
  • Custom induction kit (sits where SMIC would) with new filter,
  • Brand new water pump,
  • Polished upper radiator pipe,
  • Polished FMIC plate,
  • Polished turbo pipe work,
  • ETTC mod,
  • Tan leather UK spec electric/heated front seats,
  • 19" wheelmania pacific wheels,
  • Brand new front and rear springs,
  • Brand new front and rear shocks,
  • New toyota brake pads,
  • Chrome "supra" badge and toyota sign,
  • New boot rubbers,
  • Tinted rear windows (back two and rear window)
  • Face lift indicators
  • Clear side markers
  • Cruise control

I must say the car was registered as a CAT C back in 2000, but has been repaired fully and drives fine, any inspections are welcome. The number plate is registered on the car from 1995 and had nothing to do with the incident in 2000, i will supply the full HPI check i did.

I've only got one decent picture since i have had the car but i will post up some pics the previous owner (B'have) took.I will take some more pictures in the next few days of the interior and engine bay etc.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys was a bit late last night i mean 6k not 5k, honest mistake though and not such a big diffeence. Im back in the UK on friday so on thurday i'll PM people my mobile number. Also the car is an auto. I love being part of the club but not much i can do and as me and my mum are moving away i cant be selfish and keep the supra.

James you have first offer on it, ive had lots of PMs and all the london guys have priority because i need a quick sale.

I'm sure you get a lot more for this dude, didnt you swap it for the Abflug car?

yeah i did Ro, back in july. Im sure if i waited a few months i might get 7k or so but in my current position time is not on my side as my step dad is being an idiot and me, mum, girlfriend have to leave here soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.