The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Walbro Fuel Pump

Guru

Guru - Chris Wilson generally has them in stock and he is only just over an hour away from you so not too bad a drive to go and get it fitted. Some nice roads down there too! :whistle: I'm taking mine to him in January some time to get one fitted too - he doesn't know it yet though...

Paul

Yeah I was planning on getting him to fit it and a coule of bits when I have my service in Jan with him ;)

Didn't know if he kept them in stock but it doesn't surprise me as he hasn't let me down yet lol. When you going down Duffers?

Yeah I was planning on getting him to fit it and a coule of bits when I have my service in Jan with him ;)

Didn't know if he kept them in stock but it doesn't surprise me as he hasn't let me down yet lol. When you going down Duffers?

Howdo mate!

Not sure yet. Need to have a word with CW and then book some time off. I want a few other bits doing too so I need to sort out some cash! I'll drop you a PM when I have sorted out a date if you want?

Paul

Howdo mate!

Not sure yet. Need to have a word with CW and then book some time off. I want a few other bits doing too so I need to sort out some cash! I'll drop you a PM when I have sorted out a date if you want?

Paul

Cool Duffers it would be mint to meet another member especially a local one! I am moving to Farnworth within months so will be very local ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.