The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nikon D50 Digital SLR 6MP Awesome

carl0s

Includes 18-55mm Nikon DX Lens, 512mb MMC card and Harma camera bag. £350 including delivery. I've been waiting over a month for a replacement charger and it still hasn't arrived so I could either do it at £320 including delivery as is, or you could wait 'til I get the charger.

HGH...

Huge Gonad Hormones

Hair Grown Hormones

Hysterical Gayness Hormones

I could go on all night :p

Oh you couldn't be so right! I just don't get why someone would want to waste alot of money to pump crap into their system. Most people would eat more and excercise to get "more meaty". I hope you don't end up with a fat neck, urh

Oh you couldn't be so right! I just don't get why someone would want to waste alot of money to pump crap into their system. Most people would eat more and excercise to get "more meaty". I hope you don't end up with a fat neck, urh

Oh do be quiet! It's you who gets fat injected into your lips!!

Thanks for the Camera Carlos. Got a universal charger for it now, and printed and bound the manual. Pressie for the Girle, she is gonna love it.

Thanks alot man, if you have anything else you dont need, my house is full of gadgets and ive always got a few coins to spare for said gadgets!

Hope you all have a good chrimbo...

Dr Martin James aka Lucifer - martin JAYmes ------ just for the confused ones!

Thanks for the Camera Carlos. Got a universal charger for it now, and printed and bound the manual. Pressie for the Girle, she is gonna love it.

Thanks alot man, if you have anything else you dont need, my house is full of gadgets and ive always got a few coins to spare for said gadgets!

Hope you all have a good chrimbo...

Dr Martin James aka Lucifer - martin JAYmes ------ just for the confused ones!

Sold nearly everything that I can just about do without :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.