The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Titanium Exhaust

Gough

Unfortunately I have to part with my Veilside exhaust - I've refitted my stock system as I need something quieter (not out of chioce). It has been on my supra for approximately 6000 miles.

This exhaust needs little introduction. Being made of titanium it's durable and unbelievably light; you can pick it up with three fingers. The cost new for the Veilside titanium exhaust is around £825.

Please PM sensible £Offers

Regards

Gough

Further information + clips on this exhuast can be found here (I'm afraid I don't know whether it'd fit an n/a), see bottom of page:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateH.asp?SubFolderID=205&SearchYN=N

A rather nice factory picture can be found here:

http://www.veilside.com/veilsideusa/muffler/TiMuffler.htm

And some pictures of the exhaust on my car are here:

Ask WSB2 hes got one fitted on his NA I should know I fitted it for him.

hey it was a team effort.... u fitted why i said better hurry up it raining and im getting wet :D

Ive got a Greedy Ti fitted, which came off a TT so i think it is all exhausts that go on a TT fit an NA as same fitment

P.s The weight difference is incredable!!! DB will back me up on that

Ray,

It's very difficult to say how it compares to other exhausts, as I've not directly compared it.

However, one thing I can say is that it produces a very tuneful exhaust note, without the excessive boom at motorway speeds that others can suffer from.

I was parked next to a soop the other day who had a Ti on. I've got the nur on my car. Both exhausts sound great. After going for a ride in both cars I thought the nur was louder, though the other owner believed his Ti to be the loudest. The biggest advantage of this exhaust is unlike the nur spec which hangs down, the veilside is almost a direct replacement for the stock when it comes to ground clearance. Whoever gets this exhaust will not be disappointed in the sound!

The Nur has a more deeper tone when you accelerate, the Ti when a single, comes on tune, it has a higher pitch noise , i have compared the 2 and my Ti has a higher pitch , but the Nur is very deep . Clearance on the Nur is not that great , i have no clearance issues with my Ti and my car is low !!!

Thank you for all your offers so far.

I do not wish to waste anyone's time, so bearing this in mind, further offers should be in the region of £550+ with the best offer securing. I will be looking to finalise a sale towards the end of the weekend.

Kind regards

Gough

ill take it...:ecstatic:

Don please note my original post (above yours):

Thank you for all your offers so far.

I do not wish to waste anyone's time, so bearing this in mind, further offers should be in the region of £550+ with the best offer securing. I will be looking to finalise a sale towards the end of the weekend. (-not before)

Kind regards

Gough

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.