The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girls in supra's!

Mich

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends what mood I'm in. Sometimes I think it's funny. Sometimes it really p*sses me off. Mostly I just think they must have brains the size of a pea.

What really gets my goat is when mechanics/car shops look about to fall off their feet when they find out you have an interest in how the thing actually works. It seems they don't mind if you just have a Supe to look pretty in :soap:

I don't get why anyone would think that if a woman is driving a high performance car like a Supra or a Scoob or an Evo etc that it's not hers. The thought never even crosses my mind, only "hmmm that's not something you see too often - a woman driving a car like that - cos it just isn't!". It's a very strange way of thinking imo. Guess it's the same way that despite the growing interest, if you see a woman at a football game, some people immediately assume she's there with her boyfriend/father/brother etc. Odd :shrug:

There is something sexy about a good looking women in a "performance" car like a supra, evo ...... :D

Goes down hill when you see them trying to park tho ...... :D

:hide:

don wory, there ol jelou's

(at last, I managed to spell properly for once!! Next time I'll try to insert as many numbers as I can)

well he was drivig a saxo with a fag in one hand on wench in the other:)

and i park quite well ( after many years of practising and wiping out several cars in the process- joke!!)

there bad enough in asda with them trolleys never mind the parking ability in a car

i think they should only be allowed to drive when the pubs are throwing out for lifts home etc and the roads are quiet

ffs they get 2 lanes on the motorway, the hard shoulder and the inside lane yet they still get in the go faster lanes in my way lol

ok they may look good but they aint practical in anything with an engine lol

ok ok i know ill go put my flame proof suit on now lol

only playing girlies i think???