The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girls in supra's!

Mich

how about dating a girl with a faster supra than you???

Ideal aslong as she let me drive it :) , this thread needs pictures , i want to see examples of these good looking women and good looking cars :clap:

:needspic:

Ross

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive thought about the deep and fundimental issues raised by this thread, and after a lot of consideration, Id like to share the benefit of my wisdom on this..........

Whats harder than getting two pregnant girls in the back of a Supra ?

Getting two girls pregnant in the back of a Supra

Ive thought about the deep and fundimental issues raised by this thread, and after a lot of consideration, Id like to share the benefit of my wisdom on this..........

Whats harder than getting two pregnant girls in the back of a Supra ?

Getting two girls pregnant in the back of a Supra

hahaha, i like that one, maybe will try it out one day :D

My mate's a copper and has told me how they sometimes go looking for couples doing things in the wooded areas of Waterlooville - so I haven't as I can't find anywhere 'safe' to go!! We've been to a few places but we wait about 10 mins and a police car rolls past apparently just 'checking out' the place!! Maybe he's following me!!!

My mate's a copper and has told me how they sometimes go looking for couples doing things in the wooded areas of Waterlooville - so I haven't as I can't find anywhere 'safe' to go!! We've been to a few places but we wait about 10 mins and a police car rolls past apparently just 'checking out' the place!! Maybe he's following me!!!

I know its a bit of a drive - but there are a couple of places round hedge end / west end if you really wanna give it a go ;) :ecstatic:

my missus drives my Supra more than me, at first she would say the car was mine when she was asked, now she says the Supe is hers.

When she first started to drive it, she drove slowly, now she drives fast, she loves the noise of the external wastegate.

I think i will be getting asked to put the Supe in her name soon, she tells me she gets loads of blokes looking at her etc when she is driving especially when she leaves them in her dust.

dickheads in BMW'S mostly - lol