The mkiv Supra Owners Club

berkshire area meet??

dark stranger

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys great turn out tonight...

Was a pleasure meeting you all, sorry i couldnt stay for the drink. Hope you all got home safely.

This one has to be done again!

I think we all agree Lui gets the prize for sexiest paintjob! Aswell as turner for the largest picnic table in the whole of windsor :p... Mmm actually that spoiler is actually warming on me.

Nice meetyin you again Daryl glad to see your supra is back on the road looking sexy as ever!

Rush nice meeting you too, wont be surprised if your not already home being only 5 mins away :)

Il try and get that video posted up when i can, dont know what it turned out like but ohh well we gave it our best shot! :)

oh and i've still got someones walky talky.

That will be James' I saw it on the table when I dragged myself out of the house into the freezing cold this morning

Great meet, great turn out, my only request for next time is [as Rush stated] more of a cruise please fellas. :Popcorn:

Ooo and James put the pictures up and we can do a who's who. :yes:

Very good turn out :clap: Shame we couldn't find a pub where we could all just sit down for a natter without the waiter asking how you want your burger cooked. Apoligies to those i didn'y get round to chatting with, hopefully next time.

Maybe for the monthly meet we could do that pub a few of us did in the summer on the A404 between j8/9 of the M4 and 4 of the M40. Massive parking area and plenty of seating.

I'll sort the pictures out when i get home tonight :D

Yep agreed, next time we have to go for more of a cruise! That was definetly the best part especially the trip up to tescos! Brilliant!

I was thinking next time rather than settling down in a pub we could try and aim to hit certain Check-points! lol i.e:

1. Mcdonalds car park where we started

onto

2. Tescos...

anymore? :)

it was great meeting you all last night :cool: - sorry i couldn't make it to the pub in windsor. hope we could do it again, maybe on a saturday or sunday?? in daylight. delays at work messed up my timing and subsequent plans for the rest of the night.

great roar from the supra exhausts - can't wait till my a/m exhaust arrives:clap:

Great meet, nice to see a few new faces and to catch up with a few of the older ones! I think we woke up most of Windsor last night, was quite a sight going down the high street with 15 supra's roaring away infront of me :D

We'll definitely have to do it again, maybe get an earlier start, bit more of a cruise around (Checkpoints are a good idea Ray!) and then pub for a chat and beverage :)