The mkiv Supra Owners Club

berkshire area meet??

dark stranger

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Windsor is OK for me too. Not much space to get the castle in the backround though! Your lucky if you find a single space on the main road let alone a street full!

We could meet in the car park on the river next to `Browns` as there are usually spaces! (I think its a flat £3.00 to park there after 6:00pm)

NB, does anyone know if the Red Supra that is always parked just up from `Browns` is a club member?

I can tell you now there's no way in hell your gonna be able to park up outside the castle and take pictures unless your outside the shops there. Sabrina and i tried last year and got a good telling off from the police :(

But i like your thinking though.

Irfan, was thinking about you today. So not too bad then i guess. How about the fine??

1.dark stranger

2.Ray (slough / windsor)

3.Rush (meet in slough/cruise to windsor)

4.terribleturner + How_supra

I can tell you now there's no way in hell your gonna be able to park up outside the castle and take pictures unless your outside the shops there. Sabrina and i tried last year and got a good telling off from the police :(

We also had to fight of some small albanians from climbing in the car window. It was most frightening. :help:

But generally Windsor is good. :D

When we're had a Slough Meet before Neil it's been in the nicer areas. I know it's hard to belive i can use the word nice and slough in the same sentence but i did :D saying that it is more Iver Heath sort of way.

We need to decide on a location. Windsor sounds good but where?? If i get bored tomorrow i'll go ona fact finding mission, unless anyone can stop me .