Guest Flat4_ire

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats the 1/4 time for a scoob anyway? even with a 4.3s 0-60 you would not turn him into a 'snowball' - unless he couldn't drive it properly perhaps... What's it's top speed also and whats it's 70 to 160 time for example? oh wait, can it go that fast?

TBH it's very sad to have to go to the effort of making false pretences about wanting a supe to get noticed. Is this compensating for your car that doesn't stand out against all the mums using them to do the shopping in? Thats a real shame, but it's not our fault, come back when you've moved on ;)

the Type R Scoob is one of the few Scoobs I would hesitate to race from a standing start. They were basically put together so people could rally them almost straight out of the box so everything is setup to be seriously quick. I believe they have low gearing so top out at 120mph but I could be wrong on that.

JB

Guest Flat4_ire
Where it belongs........in a field.

haha good pic there ;)

130mph yeah, ahh wait here the pic of the car guys, the ownder wudnt get in the pic tho! haah ;) a nice car really but doesnt cut the cheese

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=579

Guest Flat4_ire
this whole thing sounds more made up by the minute lol

ten point for chilli!! ;)

cj relax ur pants there buddy, i only playing around with yis..bored tonite! lol

u all get so thick over it guys, wud u take a chill pill

Guest Flat4_ire
Somebody ban this twat. Every time he comes on singing about his poor mans sports car / mobile cow feed dispenser, he winds everyone up!

hey u watch it now ok, dont abuse my car, i didnt say anythin bad bout anyones car, and tell u what il bring u for a spin in my type r down a good back road.. then u say its a poor mans car/mobile cow feed dispenser!