The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Drag race my impreza VS tt supra

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire
lol well good, I think you were getting yourself a proper "troll" status ;)

Bored also here, hence time to get drawn into the silly argument, mainly because it sounded so rediculous!

i thought it was a funny idea, i knew cj wud be first to jump in with his "i know it all statement" ;)

only messing about boys and girls ok, relax..ur supras are great! ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Flat4_ire is looking for a Supra to buy - so that says it all really.

Scoobies and EVOs are great country road cars and generally more suited to our roads.

If we all liked the same thing the world would be very boring. I must admint though, the constant Impreza comments are getting tiresome now.

Guest Flat4_ire
I think Flat4_ire is looking for a Supra to buy - so that says it all really.

Scoobies and EVOs are great country road cars and generally more suited to our roads.

If we all liked the same thing the world would be very boring. I must admint though, the constant Impreza comments are getting tiresome now.

ahh sure im only messin about, the only reason i post em up is cos u are taking the bait!! do u tink id post scooby stuff if i thought obody wud reply?? ;)

just a bit of fun, i love supras, but i love a lot of cars..but right now supras are top of my list

i thought it was a funny idea, i knew cj wud be first to jump in with his "i know it all statement" ;)

only messing about boys and girls ok, relax..ur supras are great! ;)

Not too sure what threads you are reading mate, but I cannot find where I said "I know it all". I did say that you drove a chav mobile and that you continuously up the Scooby against the Supra.

If your other posts are anything to go by, I would suggest that this wasn't a joke post at all but due to the vitrioic naturel of the comments against you, you felt you had better back track pretty sharpish.

Ah well, lets put it down to your mother giving you too much fizzy drink today eh?