• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by Mark Ayling

Eh? Can you expand on that at all???

Not much I'm afraid. I tried to move my booking to Houx Annexe but she told me they were booked up, but could add me to the waiting list. She did warn me that Houx Annexe has planning permission, which means they can decide to build on it at any time, meaning that campers could lose their plot. No plans at this time apparently but be warned.....

Originally posted by wilfman

Not much I'm afraid. I tried to move my booking to Houx Annexe but she told me they were booked up, but could add me to the waiting list. She did warn me that Houx Annexe has planning permission, which means they can decide to build on it at any time, meaning that campers could lose their plot. No plans at this time apparently but be warned.....

So even if we do manage to camp there ok this year, it may be gone by next year!

Bummer, we love that site :(

• 5 months later...

Not long now, better start getting my beer cooling technology sorted. I'll be in Houx with a load of TVRs with Pistonheads stickers on.

Hey, that's an idea, maybe we should sort out some big mkivsupra.net stickers for events like the Nurbugring trip and Le Mans, you'd get loads of people having a look. Something like these Pistonheads ones:-

http://www.daleynet.co.uk/LeMans/2003/Images/LeMans2003_2011.jpg

Here's one of our little encampment last year, showing our beer cooling paddling pool, full of beer and unfortunately two of the guys who decided they were too hot. Let's just say we made sure we rinsed the bottles before drinking them after this...:)

http://www.daleynet.co.uk/LeMans/2003/Images/LeMans2003_1008.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Branners

:hijack:

just out of interest how much is the motorhome costing? Im thinking about using one for TOTB3 so that we can lounge in comfort (club chairs and gazeebo are soooo last year)

JB

4 Berth this year is £715 for a week, 6 berth last year was £850 both include europoen cover (about £80 ) so cheaper if staying in the UK.

Price includes everything else, fridge for beer, cooker for food & a shower + toilet.

• 1 month later...