The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Group Visit To Lemans 2004?

wilfman

I'll be in Camping Bleu Sud from Wed-Mon. Beers always available, feel free to come over...

Also will be parked up on the edge of the circuit Fri-morning if anyone fancies a minimeet.... On the stretch between the mulsanne r/bout and arnage

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Angie and myself will be there again!

We're camping in Beausejour with some friends who we met up with there last year.

The mini meet (sounds like something Dr Evil would say.....I'll call it Mini Meet!') sounds like a good idea to me. Friday morning you say? How about some of us exchange mobile numbers to text where we are? Are you talking about the Indianapolis part of the circuit? ish?

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!

:D :D :D

We're taking Angies car, Black TT, Stillen front, TRD skirts. My latest addition won't be ready. :(

Originally posted by Supra-Nos

I kind of wish i was taking the Soop now :innocent: Still bit of comfort tis nice (private shower with hot water) Hope to see a few there :)

That'll be a sight to see on the way down... A shower doing 90:cool:

We're staying in Maison Blance this year, arriving Thurs afternoon and leaving Sunday. If you see a blue Supra parked next to a 993 come over for a beer. I'm going to pass on the mini meet for no other reason than past experience, start out with best intentions but things always manage to go pear shaped!! :)

Originally posted by Soop Dogg

The mini meet (sounds like something Dr Evil would say.....I'll call it Mini Meet!') sounds like a good idea to me. Friday morning you say? How about some of us exchange mobile numbers to text where we are? Are you talking about the Indianapolis part of the circuit? ish?

2 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!

:D :D :D

We're taking Angies car, Black TT, Stillen front, TRD skirts. My latest addition won't be ready. :(

Yeah Brian, Indianapolis corner sounds about right. PM'd my mobile number. 3 days till I go and no work in-between :p