Kent And Essex Meet 20th July!

400BHP

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why matt - twice in one day! at this rate you're gonna lose that mr nice guy image pronto ! if i get left in a cloud of dust, then so be it ... (sob). what a nice buncha guys huh ? i'm sure i'll manage to trundle along eventually :(

oh dear - it looks like you've been hanging around unsalubrious types again ! how many times must i tell you to avoid that reject from a bad rasta movie (couldn't even get a part as an extra!). his wig kept slipping off ......... LOL :cool:

you won't be laughing when you smell my dust (guaranteed to small better tha the grass you're used to - HOOLIGAN!) .. hoping to get a small surprise fitted to mine soon so ... wOOOOOt !

.. moral of the story, get used to the sight of my brake lights !:flame Dev

Not quite sure how I got into cars,but I've always been interested in them. I think it had a lot to do with my dad who always had quite powerful cars, so as soon as I could I learnt to drive and got myself a fairly fast ...... yes you've got it .... Nova!:D

As for persuading the missus, well if she likes to be the centre of attention, then take the Supe through London at the weekend. Cuba, Roy, me and Earthrokka were in a convoy through Regent Street and the attention we got was fantastic! That should be enough to convince anyone cars are great

Do u ever give up .. u r using every thread ..do some work

huh - speak for yourself ! :devil:

chris - nah, only sham likes that lax power shite. 'him dat has neons - begone!'. just got fancier gauges than him now ... :p