400BHP

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The West side Massive iz in Chris ... it will be East meets West style

The Westend Rokkaz should be in force to big up our chums from the cost side.

Prepare yerselves for some Colour n' Rice :p :p Meshed up, tarted up inside out illuminated Supras. Gate crashing yer Party Chris :p

Let's have a big 1.

:respekt:

Damn right boyo!!

Rice wagons everywhere!!

BTW Dave, I heard on the GTR forum that this place is full of bikers on sunday..:conf:

Theres some people from other forums showing mediocre interest.

I went on motoring chat on AOL last night to drum up last minute support and ended up having an arguement(as such) cos they were all casting aspersions on what car I owned and said the pics on here could be anyone... lol

I said turn up on 20th and find out, then.... i discovered the website of the cock I had been speaking to, check this out!!Is this the saddest thing you have ever seen?

BTW Dave, I heard on the GTR forum that this place is full of bikers on sunday..

USED to be Sunday-Morning-Biker meeting place....

don't know lately ? ?

-------------------------------------------

That was the best drive home when i had mine fitted, you think everyone is watching you and turning as you go by......

Guess what? They were........lol

Dave's NOT kidding ! !

I fitted mine at work one week-day night, and on the drive home

I 'almost' got embarrased ! !

EVERYONE turned to see what was comin'.... and I was taking it

'QUIETLY' to not attract attention ! ! !

The thing is, unlike a '4' with a loud exhaust (ie. Scoob/Evo/RS etc)

the 'six' seems to rumble 'nicely' at LOW speeds too.....

MUCH more satisfying - if you like attention that is ?:p

Hi all,

Earthrokka, thanks for the call.

Sounds very good and I m in, however I ve got to work at 7 Pm that evening.

What time are you thinking of?

And where is the damn place we are supposed to meet up?

Regards,

Cuba

Originally posted by Steve W

USED to be Sunday-Morning-Biker meeting place....

don't know lately ? ?

-------------------------------------------

That was the best drive home when i had mine fitted, you think everyone is watching you and turning as you go by......

Guess what? They were........lol

Dave's NOT kidding ! !

I fitted mine at work one week-day night, and on the drive home

I 'almost' got embarrased ! !

EVERYONE turned to see what was comin'.... and I was taking it

'QUIETLY' to not attract attention ! ! !

The thing is, unlike a '4' with a loud exhaust (ie. Scoob/Evo/RS etc)

the 'six' seems to rumble 'nicely' at LOW speeds too.....

MUCH more satisfying - if you like attention that is ?:p

Steve, I think we have discussed this already aint we fella, stop rubbin it in I dont have it yet... dave, divert steves attention and i'll whip his pipe off if mine aint come by then:D

I cant wait to see yours steve, and ask you a few questions on how they sound/fit etc

As for finding the place, a few people (including Earth) are coming to mine and i'll lead the way from here. If you want to do that too anyone, PM me.

My place is easy to find.

Cuba my good friend,

Well, I'm hoping to catch up with the team just after lunch.. in fact we could all have lunch together then head for Chris's how does that sounds to all (Westend Crew) ?

We will of course honor the meet in the west side first like in Chiswick then we will head for the West end to meet up with ROY whom is going to lead us to the A2 and so to Chris's place to hit the East side.

And yes Cuba, you could go to work very happy after that.

So far : Doug, Roy, Cuba, Green Supra, Keith C and hopefully Dil & Skywater, Ashley if he is not money grabbing that day :p also possibly Paul E, Qaisar and of course Earthrokka with both supes (my mate will drive the N/A ) unfortunately Raoul is out of action but we'd like to see the man them call MIDLIFECRISIS.

I might have a surprise guest appearance for you boyz if this particular Supre driver decides to join us..!

I will call my other muckerz from the north side .. Snowman, Dave R etc.. we should have 1 massive train :p .

Chris, u better get the beers man.. all these boyz n' girls r coming to big up the man called 400BHP :p

Peace