400BHP

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Chris M8,

Can we make that 14:00 at yours ? as I need to gather my Chummies from this side of town first .. also, I am spinning at a little rave the night b4 .. and i don't know when i'm supposed to come on :blink:

So I think for us it will be cool if we leave at 12:30 / 1 o' clock for yours !

if thats ok with everyone..?

;)

Chris, give me a call if u can ..i'm not on this site long enoug these days very busy dossing outside u c .. :p

peace

Easy Earth Bud,

I don't have your no mate, text me it if ya can.

Dave is meeting me here before 12 I think then we're gonna meet the others at oakdean at 12, but gimme a call on the day when you're near and I'll tell you where we are.

I doubt we'll be too far.... beer and all that..!

Blimey M20 :blink:

Westenders.. bring yer Passports just in case :p

Chris, I don't know how to get to this Pub or this area in fact, so can we get directed like children coz we don't wanna do 500 miles round trip :D

We will be along around by 2pm along with my special guest:D

Earth, if you are coming from west of london, come round bottom of the M25 til you get to J5, take the M26 til the 1st exit (wrotham) and 1st exit off roundabout, then drive 200 yards up and park on the LHS, we should be there. If not then call me.

Infact Call me anyway!!

Supra Pilot

Take the Wrotham exit of the M20, think its the 1st?

Up to r/about turn right, go down the hill (vrrrm).

I think its striaght over 1 or 2 r/abouts and you will see pub on left. If you go past the garage on the right youve gone too far...

you obviously don't know a work of art when you see one ! :(

when that rust-pile piece of junk you call a car doesn't stop it's alarm going off every 2 seconds - gimme a call ! :p

... or haven't you figured out the buttons yet ? :innocent: