The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DESPERATELY needed!!

Supragal

I'm looking for some front inner wheel arch liners for a Supra and the 2 plastic vents that fit into the front of the rear inner wheel arch (1 each side) complete with the short rubber ducts that also fit into the same appeture (plus all fixings for the above).

Anyone? :cry:

Hey Laz I thought you were going to engineer some, or were you not a "proper engineer", LOL! :music:

LOL, they don't need engineering! I went down and took a look at the car and all it wants is the standard rear wheel arch plastic grills/trims fitting (plus associated part/fittings) and the fronts may need a bit of trimming where they meet the wing and a suitable method of attachment, easy fix.

No need to go overboard making up a hole load of parts when the standard bits will work fine, problem is Rosie doesn't even have these thanks to others that I don't need to mention, so we're a bit stuck until some are found.

Perhaps you could donate your Si?:innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.