The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How old are supra owners?.

danwhite

well someone did hit my front bumber (it only scratched it ) but the insurance still payed out and that was 2 years ago and i always get them to state that its a mkiv on the policy so on my policy it states under the extras section that its a mkiv

but i did have a problem in the begining when i tryed to get insurance i at to explain that it was a mkiv about 10 times

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well someone did hit my front bumber (it only scratched it ) but the insurance still payed out and that was 2 years ago and i always get them to state that its a mkiv on the policy so on my policy it states under the extras section that its a mkiv

but i did have a problem in the begining when i tryed to get insurance i at to explain that it was a mkiv about 10 times

Did they send the assessor out to look at it? as it was minimal damage.

It was written on my policy "SZ", so I thought I was in the clear as well, turns out I was wrong.

Is it that the older ones aren't replying to this thread? Or are us over 30's totally outnumbered??????

:yeahthat:

Must say I'm pretty amazed that so many 20 somethings can afford a supe never mind the insurance. I was driving around in a Spitfire when I was mid-twenties :cry:

Age? Well you'd think I was mid 30s, but then you'd be wrong ;)

:yeahthat:

Must say I'm pretty amazed that so many 20 somethings can afford a supe never mind the insurance. I was driving around in a Spitfire when I was mid-twenties :cry:

Must say, alot of hard work went into saving for it. & a good paying job helped too :)

All the grief and agro was worth it though in the end :D

Guest gzaerojon
my excess is 200 and yes im with elephant and i made it clear that it is a mkiv not a mk3

norwich union... took 3 phone calls to convince them that it is not, never has been, never will be a diesel.

do these people get training?

26 btw:looney:

• 2 months later...