The mkiv Supra Owners Club

e-manage ultimate probs?

RobAce

Hi again! i unterstand what u wrote to me and i change those values and it still fuel pressure drops. Its goes very low, dont remember psi, full pull afr shows to me 1-4k rmp 11.5-12.0 and after 4.5k rmp afr goes 15.0-15.5, it can be emu settings, but i dont think anymore it is it. Fuelpump (bosch 044(real not made in china.) is quite new, around 6000km.

Said earlier i got stock lines and stock fuel pressure reculator, can it be stock reculator? Its almost 20years old.

Thanks!

-Aku

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats not good at all, the std FPR doesn't usually go wrong, but for the sake of £100 or so i would definitely buy a decent FPR with gauge, that way at least you will be able to tell if its the pump loosing pressure or not, but your going to have to richen things up in the map the next time you test as the engine is going to be detting badly at 15 AFR on boost, your lucky nothing has gone bang.

yeah, i was thinking that too, decent FPR and gauge on it. Then i know is it fuelpump or that stock FPR. In finland, i have heard couple stories of that bocsh 044 fuel pump, they given up pretty soon. If both of those wont solve the problem then it must be on fuelline. Becauce we have fuel pressure gauge, and it on before fuelrail. dont think it is injectors or fuelrail.

edit: Should i rich up acceleration injector maps or injector adjustment map?

Thanks again!

Aku Tahvanainen

Edited by agumi
did come more things to ask (see edit history)

Enrichen the "Injector adjustment" - because the "acceleration injectors" maps are for TP-in, dumping a little extra during throttle position delta.

Auto-tune is a fuelsaver/dynotime saver when setting up a "base" map for then tweaking. There's little hope that your global adjustments will be right for all load points. Without auto-tune, you'd be brave to map on public roads from scratch - know what I'm meaning? :)

• 4 years later...

sorry to bump a super old thread, I'm wondering if people were able to get air intake temp sensor working (stock) i'm getting wacky values in the emanage. When I switch it to the Nissan sensor I get more real readings.

I am seeing values of 4.5c when it's +30 out. According to the resistance values here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/archive/index.php/t-238522.html? it looks about on par showing 1600 with my ohm meter which put it at about 30c ( prob 25 out and engine a little warm from starting for 3 min)