The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here

RiceRocketUk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

ah well, we`re nearly there. Its just in the garage have some final servicing and cambelt change etc, along with mot and then it can hopefully be registered. Once out I think i`ll drive it for a while, it will need some repair work on the front spoiler as there was slight damage when it arrived, but considering how low it is I count myself lucky. I have a veilside spoiler on the back, the boot lid wont stay up. Do i presume the tailgate struts need replacing or is that a common problem with the veilside spoiler stuck on the end of the tailgate?

Nice car! I dont know if its already been mentioned but do those alloys allow the proper width of rubber on the back, Im not sure...couldnt be wrong though.
I have the same Advan Type 7 wheels on my white car and there's no problem with the tyres sizes.

Guest robfromfort

You lucky sod! That was the first car I tried to buy but by then you had it. You lucky sod!! I hope it is as good as it looks, and you enjoy it to the full. Yours Rob.

P.S You lucky sod!!!