The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newbie Here

RiceRocketUk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. Looks really nice. I really like the bumper, think you should keep it numberplate-less, as it suits it down to the ground

Now you seen it properly [ish], is there anything you want to change when you get her? Its so exciting. :)

just in awe at the moment, i`ll have a have a good long think about it and wait for the spec list.:ok:

Don't recognise the rims tho.....

AVS Model 7 wheels I think, also included in the engine bay is Apexi blow off valve, HKS pod filter :spit: and something strange attched to the middle of the top radiator hose??

Looks very different to most Supras with that front bumper, it looks very sleepy too :yawn:

spoke to my agent in Japan, he said the car runs perfectly however sometimes there is an organge warning light that comes up on the dashboard, can someone advise what this is please

What amber warning symbol is it, there are a few, traction control, oil, plus a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. If you find out what the symbol is we can tell you what it means.

Crumbs...that was quick...

Its the amber one with a triangle in it, hopefully that will help you

I can't think of an orange warning triangle symbol. Usually you will get the main 'red' warning triangle plus a symbol.

Anyone got a pic showing all the warning lights?

That can come on for issue's with the Active spoiler...if your spoiler (front mounted) has been removed for a new nose then it could come on for that.

Hmmm another possibility it low brake fluid.

Only the Engine Check Light is of concern the one on the right hand side of the steering wheel. (it's orange and kinda looks like an engine :) )

Have a look in the technical sections FAQ's to learn more.

Guest KARacing
thanks for your help, I have sent the suggestions out to Japan and asked him to check, thanks very much for all your help.

Hi mate,

do you know if your Japan agent can source me a AE86 GTS in mint condition and ship it to Hong Kong? Thanks!

got this spec list today:

HKS Induction Kit

Apexi Blow Off Valve

Front Aero Bumper

Side Skirts

Rear Wing

Rear Bumper Canards

Headlight Spoiler

Roof Tip Spoiler

Clear Front Indicators

18" AVS Alloys

Toyota Bilstein Suspension

Lowering Springs?

HKS Exhaust System (Dont see a Cat)

Aftermarket Steering Wheel

Aftermarket Shift Knob

Amp, Sub, and Box in boot

:ecstatic:

hI James, one thing I noticed is that it doesnt have a cat, bit concerned about the fact it might not pass an mot, might mean I have to get hold of a cat and maybe even downpipe or complete system to get it through if the emissions are to high, on the FTOOC we have a system set in place for cats placed around the country for people to borrow to get it through, do you have something similar here?