The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skunk 2 on Ebay

Dale B

Nah the bidder has withdrawn from the auction. Most probably just placed a bid to find the reserve and then withdrew her bid ... some tosser from Lythan St Anne ... bloody North Westerners :)

ha ha sorry, I have had some bad news today and have had to withdraw my bid. I would have been happy paying 15 k for such a splendid car but I'm gonna have to wait and see wheather I have a driving license next week :rlol:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha sorry, I have had some bad news today and have had to withdraw my bid. I would have been happy paying 15 k for such a splendid car but I'm gonna have to wait and see wheather I have a driving license next week :rlol:

LOL no probs .. hope you dont loose you're licence. I wondered if it was you ... theres one or two that have Lancashire addresses on here .. did a bit or research ;)

Give me a bell if you want to buy and we'll sort something out with all the other goodies I have in the garage :D

:cry: :violin: Sorry your sellin you gorgeous soop Dale just wish i had the cash meself (as would alot of others on here too)

Good luck with the sale mate .................... :idea: mmmmmm maybe i should do the lottery this weekend !! :ecstatic:

Cheers hope you stick around with us all when you do sell ... the Noble is a nice car but not as nice looking but we is biased on ere :rolleyes: LOL

Ian

Make your mind up already ;)

Gaz.

Out of my hands at the moment Gaz, his brother has first option on any of the cars (one good thing is his brother is struggling to get the money together so I may get a choice of all 3). I am leaning towards the speedster but when i look at the M12 I keep changing my mind. Wish i could buy both

Oh Im pretty sure its a fake ... no one with more than one brain cell would talk like that for real

Possibly from a rival forum ....:whistle:

As nice as both Porkers are you should go for the M12 - Great car and bloody rapid!!!

The speedster is a quality motor though.:drool:

Good luck with the sale fella.

Hey Dale how did it go on ebay any potential new owners??

Nope didnt sell. Its still in Autotrader, but not holding out much hope. Its hard enuf finding someone with the cash never mind it being the wrong side of Xmas.

Think Ill re-register and sell the plate seperate along with the tyres and other bits'n'bobs, then lower the price on the car to make it look more attractive.

Nope didnt sell. Its still in Autotrader, but not holding out much hope. Its hard enuf finding someone with the cash never mind it being the wrong side of Xmas.

Think Ill re-register and sell the plate seperate along with the tyres and other bits'n'bobs, then lower the price on the car to make it look more attractive.

I think Ray would bite your arm for the number plate ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.