The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Skunk 2 on Ebay

Dale B

I have decided to take up a friend of mines offer to buy one of his cars ... see here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=50272&highlight=m12.

This means that I am selling "Skunk 2". I have put the car on ebay ( http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4587520625 ) knowing that most of the people on here already have a Supra :innocent: and therefore wont be looking, but hopefully some newcomer will pop in and possibly buy it :D .

I'm in no great hurry to sell as my mate is not leaving for 6 months but it would be nice if I could get it sooner rather than later.

Got a few mixed feeling about selling the car as I love driving it, and have put a large amount of cash into it over the past 12months, but I would be daft to pass up on the price he's letting me have the car at.

If any of you "newcomers" would like more details plase see my "sig" at the bottom.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has to be done. There is now also the chance of his "baby" which he was going to take to Oz with him but hes just found out how much it is to ship so he's now offered his 911 speedster which hes had from new and has only 35000miles on it. Rare as hens teeth this car (wide body version too). I think his brother is going for the M12 (he has first choice obviously) so that leaves me with either the 1998 911 996 or the 1990 911 wide body speedster.

LOL Class one speaking of chavs, heres a question Ive been sent through ebay ... made me smile ... Q: is da mota like gen 100% innit - likes da color yea but not sur bout wheels 0 yeah safe innit. duz ya want part XXX on ma corsa real cool car have tunes n shit. if bidzz goes over 1000 gr8 innit but dont want da plate cuz it sez MITRD duz ya mean MY TURD ?

LOL Class one speaking of chavs, heres a question Ive been sent through ebay ... made me smile ... Q: is da mota like gen 100% innit - likes da color yea but not sur bout wheels 0 yeah safe innit. duz ya want part XXX on ma corsa real cool car have tunes n shit. if bidzz goes over 1000 gr8 innit but dont want da plate cuz it sez MITRD duz ya mean MY TURD ?

Dale, thats gotta be a fake - no way someone would seriously ask you to PX it for a Corsa!

uz tryin 2 cal me thck geez? id wel buy that car man safe innit

LOL ... funny you should say that Ro, but I got that question before the advert went live on ebay, which means the person that sent it must have used the link on here to find it ... some people eh :rolleyes:

Yeah I will be sorry to see it go (if it sells ;) ). Im hoping it will go somewhere not too local, Id hate to see it being driven around by someone else. Ive been round to look at my future motor (still cant decide which one to go for) and they do look gorgeous, especially the 911 Speedster, it looks brand new.

hi dale sad to see your car going, reserve met too

Nah the bidder has withdrawn from the auction. Most probably just placed a bid to find the reserve and then withdrew her bid ... some tosser from Lythan St Anne ... bloody North Westerners :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.