The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 France2 Furious

Dragonball

Originally posted by Snowman

Si and Milly ?

How about Ruud Gullit :p or somink nice like that :D

Originally posted by Snowman

am down your neck of the woods Thursday night from about 9pm to go over the vids then.

Thats 'd kool with me ... SI ?

Wud Bruchetta's b ok for grab ? or Panini Cheese / Tuna

:D

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milly is going to stick buddy, sorry!!!!!

Rarrrrr how very posh on the food front, you really don't have to worry mate, I can grab something on the way over.

Can you PM me your postcode and I can try and get multi map directions from the SAP roundabout this time as I'm near there in the early evening.

Yep Sham/Snowman anyone else who's bringing video: Thurs is good for me workin at Teddington that day so on da way home.

Just going to pick car up from JPS...though I got bit of Food Poisoning last night from an Italian Resturant in Stanmore...Just drawing a map of where all the bog's are located on da way to Milton Keynes

Si

:alien:

Originally posted by Green Supra

Yep Thurs is good for me workin at Teddington that day so on da way home.

Si

:cool:

Doh !:zzz: thats Julia's day ..Doh ..

oh ..si do u wanna ask 'er if she fancy's a sh**..oops sorry .. if she fancies coming along ? for the vid night ..then i wud give 'er A LIFT home :sly:

:blink:

First and formost, you buuuugers are totally mad!!

with a bit of luck we should all still have a licence by next week. Before we start this dior trabe our heartfelt thanks goes to Earthrokka for being such a trusting and main man. He did't know us from adam but left us in charge of his house and the silly bugger left his wallet on the table,

so we have placed an order for the new MK 6 on the strength of it!!!!! that will teach you to give us raw eggs :flame Dev just joking, with a bit of work you could be a dam good cook. The food was most welcome

:) . OK thats enough Earthrokka you have our respect and thanks for everything.

OK now we are going to sensible, we can't remember everybodys name owing to old age and too much booze, but the standard of driving and the care and consideration of all you guys and girls has let a lasting impression on us. The one thing that we regret and thats down to us is that we did't get a group photo we would be very proud to put it on our wall, can anybody help.

You are all right, it did feel like a film set ninty percent of the people loved us "despite the fact we are English!" of course apart from asylum sneeeeekers:cool: The feeling we got from this cruise was an intense feeling of friendship, comradely and trust, things that are sadly lacking in our world.

On a more serious note, although we can't get more serious or maudlin we need to watch our for speed cameras, there is a way we could do this, those who want to go apeshit need to throttle back and wait for the leader or carry on until the next designated stop. " Us old farts cannot run as fast as you:devil:

Contacted Tesco insurance, they seem to have everything is hand.

If you all feel brave enough about going past Watford Gap :flame Dev we have sufficent space to accomodate 1 couple in total luxury and the rest bring a bag, not necessarily the female kind,it would be wonderful to see you all again. We could possibly arrange to see two tunning houses within half an hour from where we live, plus we have a beautiful daughter, please take her:)

Count us in for the next one and let us know about coming up, mob handed hopefully :cool: :cool:

Peter It was so nice to see you both....and I agree with your comments on being a harsh world...It really touched my soul to see us bonding with the french too..especially in the current political climate I hope they understand that it's our PM that calls the shots and that we'd rather prefer to go round makin love not war...its far less painful.....unless you are a girl on the recieving end of Earthroker he he.

My car will be there next time I hope and I'm leaving that bloddy camera behind unless we can find someone who can use it on the next one...we got some great footage and just saw Snowmans video tonite it was great he got much more substance than I did. I was too anal with angles and composition...Once we finally edit it we'll send you a copy.

I hope the car gets mended quickly it was clearly not your fault...mines off the road because I hit a Deer so hopefully we'll get them back looking like new again.....

Can't wait to do it again hopefully with my car......and theres a space for your daughter if she wants too come along he he

She'll be safe with me !

Laters

Si

:D :cool:

Pete me 'ol maakkkkaaaz

Glad to know u recovered well :p

Thanks for the nice words 'n yes the eggs were runny .. coz u have asked for them runnny u silly bugga..

U all welcome to my house anytime ! I will deffo get a free house next time. I usually do, but recently me ol' dear is just visiting til August.

Pete, u mentioned yer daughter to this lot :eek: I wudn't trust this with a Dodgy Kebab shop that sells Donkey's meat ! let alone a daughter, especially that Chris /Trd3000gt..

Yes the camarderie was amazing ! The group photo shoot is somink we were all silly not to think of .. but blame it on Simon the camera man !

We are doing a photo shoot on the 15th if u r interested ..? West London way... otherwise there 'll be the next trip to Boulogne West France then of cousre our big fan club which repeatedly asked us to come back very soon ... called Calais.

The next time we should stay over night then get back on Sunday afternoon .. i think we were all dead when we got back.

Possibly the second week of July which give us 4-5 weeks to get ready.. is that cool with everyone ? I personnaly prefer the last week of June but we'll c.

Last nite I had Snowman n' Rich the other camera man 'n interviewer + Trd3000gt n' Simon Greensupra.. around for a bit of editing but tonite i'm heading for Simon's place to get more done.

Cheeeeerz for comin' with Pete & Steff.. please hide yer daughter from these Weapons of Mass Destruction the likes of Trd3000, Thorin etc..

:respekt:

hell yes, count me in for the next one in July, overnight stay, out to meet some french ladies,few beers

sounds great, we should try one time to get down the south of france for the weather and bikini heaven :)

Dave

Originally posted by TRD3000GT

where is the trust. Ill have you know Im a gentleman. :looney:

A genkkleman ? u ? beheyve ... u r worse than Ashley

Dave.. yes me 'ol makkka .. I'm for the south .. but lets do that in the end of August / first week of September most the plonkerz wud 've gone back home n' prices for Euroskkuttle wud be way less / HoTels ets..

ahh .. i didn't think i 'd get any response for that 1 .. apart from some mad cow desease Simon Greesupra n' Kris Trd3000gt :D

Talk to me M8 ...

Simon, u r becoming a Skywater or better still Ashley .. missing all these meets :eek:

How about the 05/07 then ?

Regular smagglaazzzz ...talk to me if this sounds good .. as u know how these things take a little effort to organise.

eeeeeezy now

can we look at the 14th and after ? am totally up for anyplace personally (south of france?) ...... pete, as far as daughters go, don't you go believen' earth and his pious man act ! this is the man that wanted NEONS to get the young girlies in calais into his dirty great supe !

sham - the overnight sounds good but i hope the date is after the 14th (think i am back from Asia only on the 13th!) - PLEEASE ! and before you start - i don't whinge like ash n sky !:p

laterz blud.....

Roy .. well deffo go for the end of July as it will be our last chance enjoyin' the Sun in the region.

but, we'll have to do 1 by the end of June ..just to keep the Tradition going :D

As for the south of France it is better to do it end of August / early September ..still nice n' warm but less flies around:looney:

Ash n' Sky .. have abondand us for the Benjamins :D Shame ...shame...

Pete, don't listen too to Roy.. about the Pious man thing I 'm friends with T/blair u c .. u can trust me :eyebrows: