The mkiv Supra Owners Club

2 France2 Furious

Dragonball

I promise u boyz we' ll do a great job .. u 'll be proud of it to yer nippaaaaz in the fuuuuuutahhhh :p

ther is no dosh involved or anything we will buy the Blank VHS for eveyone n' just we pay for it together as usual.. may be 2 / 3 squid or somink :p or if u have a spare VHS then fine u sorted !

eeeeezzzzzzzzzyyyyy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep great Idea Earth....I'm going to digitise mine 2morrow night I hope...but we need to arrange to meet at your's Earth Wednesday eve would be good and Snowman, and others should come bring their vid's and we can all shift thru stuff copy from one DV machine to another to copy the best shots..then I'll take them to Luke's and digitise em....get very very pissed then edit it them he he....We need a Voiceover man and some of yer hot tunes Earth....then hopefully we should be able finish it next week sometime yeah?

Ideas Anyone?

:cool:

Originally posted by Snowman

Are you ok with the footage on mini DV formate or do you ant it copied onto VHS?

eeeeeezzzzzzzyyyyy ... u r talkin to an Asylum Sneeeeeeeaaaaakahhhhh ...

No worries... i can.

Buy the way ..Costas ... u asked for a copy of my CD .. sorry mate forgot .. had in the car as well.. we'll give it u on Friday not me best but it'll do u for now .. all the good ones r gone ... :p

But u 'll love the chooonz !

Si, i 'll give u a copy on Wednesday :D

Snowman DV is better to keep picture quality up....VHS will look shite.....what I'll do is connect two cameras together and copy DV to DV....I'll bring some DV tapes..but bring your camera and we can copy it using Earths to save me lugging my big one over.

Cheers

I worried the Lamb so much it deflated all over Earths Spoiler....!

Just a quickie though (mmmm Oh God this is gettin outa hand now I'm gonna call it 'Carry On Calais')

Has your camera got a DV in/out connector eeeek!..coz some only

have an out....but need an in to stick it in in order to copy....now that wasn't too painful I hope lol!

:eek:;)

not sure.

I'm getting the camera off Rich tonight so will check.

May not be able to make wednesday now as something has come up!!!!! (def carry on style comedy going on here!"

If I can't get over do you want me to post the tape?

Originally posted by corsakid

hey simon me nick ive got my passport forms and it should hopefully been done in time:) Hey the rest of you, im simons nephew and i will be joining you lot on the 2 france 2 furious:cool:

PMSL -

:p

Now bog off! (It's a winder m8)

Knowing my Nephew ...that won't take too long he he....soz Nick....runs in da family.

It'll be great to have you on board...

Nick is one of the crew everyone.....Nick you could chosen a better name than Corsakid he he....you let me down he he.

:eek: :eek: :baa: :cool:

Si and Milly!

Can't make it on Thursday but am down your neck of the woods Thursday night from about 9pm if you want to go over the vids then.

Saw the footage we have last night with DaveRex and Darran, some really good stuff but lots of stuff to cut out.

Would that be ok?

Guest Martin F
Originally posted by Roy

i think you need to post about 200 times b/4 u can do that mate.

And he will need to pay the membership fee.

Bonjour Ladies..

Snowman, it's ok about Wednesday.. we could do it later in the week.

Simon, can u phone me when u get up so we plan somink.. like a contengency plan for this editing bit !

Yer nefew ? woss dis another U Ali ? :p .... u gotta have 'em i suppose :D

No offence Uzzzi M8..

Welcome on board Corsa..

:respekt: