The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPPLIERS: SP71GTQ turbo please

GeordieSteve

Guest Terry S

Steve, you made a choice mate, and its not a bad one. It all depends on your goals. Read the compressor maps for the ones mentioned and make your mind up from there.

Guest Terry S

No! but you could also get a GT40 that would put out similar power to a 71 despite some of the previous comments. You need to chose a turbo based on the intended usage.

Also would love to know how you are going to get a 71 GTS in 8 days when BL have been waiting 6 weeks for them...

so that would be a dig at me then??????

I dont pretend to be a expert as well you know terry,the GT40 iam having is a 6/8 a/r therefore good fast spool but i belive the GT40 also comes in 1.13a/r or something along those lines,this is why i say mine will not make 800 mine is only rated for 600

i hope that wasnt a pop at me terry except my apoligise if i have it wrong

Guest Terry S
Don't worry Wayne - Terry appears to quite happy spread fear and confusion...although I believed once the objective of his company was to 'help people'

Take no notice mate...and don't apologise!

Better than BS eh Paul LOL

No confusion at all. If anyone has a direct question they can PM me. I will always help individuals.

Don't worry Wayne - Terry appears to quite happy spread fear and confusion...although I believed once the objective of his company was to 'help people'

Take no notice mate...and don't apologise!

Thanks Paul, but seriously Terry if i have upset you in any way i would like too know

All iam trying to do is do a very good freind who has allways bent over backwards to help me out a favour my supplier in the states has offered me a one of good deal as i have just spent over £2000 with him and have choose to give Steve the good deal for the many favours that he has done me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.