The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPPLIERS: SP71GTQ turbo please

GeordieSteve

Can anyone get me one of these. Be needing it pretty quick. PM me prices and delivery times please :yes:

steve, the gtq is discontinued now. you will be looking for a 71gts. try terry at vortex. the BL and SP turbos are one and the same. terry has the 67DBB in stock which sounds interesting too at £950. and i think mig still has a p trim 67 at £700. both good prices if you dont mind the smaller turbo.

right Steve need to confirm shipping cost but SP71 with the new GTS wheel which sadly is another $100 than the orginal no idea why £800-£900 shipped to your door sorry for guestimate but depends on exchange rate on the day bear in mind iam using worse case on the shipping cost so may even be cheaper will have the confirmed price by end of the week.

It will take around 8 days to build the turbo then shipping time from the U.S

Guest Terry S

LMAO. Would love to know where you guys get some of your info from.

BTW, the 71 GTS has been back ordered for weeks. I am sure they will clear the back orders before syarting on new ones!

Guest Terry S

On turbo's

Thats not a dig at the 71 GTS, but some of the comments around it. The Garrett range has loads of different trims etc. They all effect the output, spool etc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.