The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Fields" type harness adaptors, for VVti too!!

Chris Wilson

New product, "Fields" type ECU harness extenders, top quality using genuine Toyota plugs and sockets. For J-Spec TT and VVti too! Prices to follow shortly. In stock. About 150 mm wire harness length. Photos as soon as I retrieve my camera from another car. Any interest? Plug and play Motec ecu kits coming soon. For manual and auto, normal and VVti, with fly by wire still in situ. Not cheap, will be the pukka thing though.

I have Motec coming over this week to iron out a few queries I have, I'll try and get a ball park figure, the first saleable unit will be for the VVti model though, followed by manual J-Spec none VVti. All normal Motec options will be available including proper datalogging and closed loop wide band Lambda control. See http://www.motec.com.au for options and downloadable software et cetera. I will be aiming at the high end of the market though, not a cut price set up. Mapping will be available, on either engine dyno or Dyna-Pack.

Is this MoTeC on the VVTi full replacement or to just control the fueling and timing etc?

I was wondering what the cost would be of a halfway house setup would be - ie leaving the stock ECU of some things. Or is this more hassle than putting in just a MoTeC?

Are you having a visit from Michael.. Id like to see wat he is proposing..Michelle :yes:

Of the shelf fully plug and play Motec ECU's that can work with vvti supras and can be easily modified with the motec control system ?

I have the Motec M800 completely controlling everything on my car

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.