The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Beautiful Black TT6 (big single - 700hp) for sale very soon

Celicasaur

Hey guys (and gals),

I've decided to (regretfully) sell all of my cars to take a different (less exciting) direction in life and the Supra is soon to be one of the victims of that towards the end of August after I've tidied up some light scuffs and paint imperfections. It's done around 60k miles and it shows - the underside hasn't been treated and it's only showing some light surface rust in places, an altogether solid chassis.

It's just had a huge amount spent on doing a big single (S366) conversion and now running a shade over 700 at the flywheel on a Link G4. FIC injectors, HKS Type R intercooler, Greddy exhaust manifold, HKS 272 cams, valves/springs, 4" exhaust from downpipe but with two nice silencers so that it doesn't sound horrid, Spec stage 2 clutch/flywheel etc. During this time, it's also had some useful preventative work like a new timing belt, crank pulley, alternator etc.

Visually, it's very pretty featuring Bi-LED headlamps from Supra LED Rears and also the lovely Halo rear lights (both really modernise the car so nicely). It has genuine 19" TE37 OG Bronze wheels on R888 rubber (admittedly, they're low on tread, so I'll stick new rear ones on soon), UK spec brakes all round, brand new HKS Hipermax 4 coilovers, genuine SR2 seats retrimmed in leather (not faux leather....) and it's an original leather car, so the rear seats are leather also. Last but not least, we have a TRD steering wheel and Twinz rear diffuser.

I don't come on here too often, so if anybody is seriously interested, please give drop me a PM or reach out on Instagram @celicasaur2.0
I'll make proper ads on Autotrader and eBay in 2-3 weeks time, but if anybody wants to get their foot in the door early, give me a shout.

I have two prices. It can be had for £60k as it is. Or I can take off the exterior go-faster bits and let it go for £50k (stock headlights/taillights, stock 17" facelift wheels in beautifully refurbed condition, no TRD 'wheel, stock leather front seats and no diffuser. My guess is that at £50k it's going to be a lot of car for the money in black, which doesn't come up often. Like I said, reach out if interested. If not interested, no need to leave negative comments like I see some people do here, just leave the thread to die etc

I'm trying to upload pics of how it looks right now, but either the website is having issues, or my membership doesn't allow me to post images (error code 200)? I'll PM one of the admins and see what can be done.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Now for sale as a stock looking car, sitting on unmarked facelift 17" wheels, stock leather seats and facelifted lights all over. Price reduced to £55k, as I'll make up the difference by selling the aftermarket bits separately (stay tuned). With the reduced price now, it's one hell of a strong deal for the money. Just had paint and now the bodywork is just lovely. Will be a great car to enjoy for a few years and then sell in the £70's - £80's.

supra.thumb.jpg.b5029e9229762d07dea1940e1b5bcfe0.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

With a heavy heart and after 5 years of ownership……the Supra has found a new home.

Admin please close thread.

Shout out to all the Supra owners out there still. Generally a nice community of what I’d like to call old-school, ‘true’ enthusiasts. Oooof, it’s going to be a long night, sobbing away and lamenting my decision to be sensible and sell the car….. 😞

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.