The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Wanted NA SZ-R

T2 MSW

20 hours ago, raddys said:

Hasn't uzzy got one for sale?

He has but he doesn't appear to want to sell it. Left an offer with him which im happy too pay once he MOT's the car.

Edited to say he's just a complete time waster, told me to go get benefits from the benefits office 🙂 Would have expected better treatment for a fellow member but his loss - hasn't sold his car so onto the next.

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

There does seem to be a bit of a mexican standoff in the UK, with quite a few cars now up for sale but very few seemingly actually selling? 

Some drifting off stateside but the uk buyers seem few and far between?

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 8:36 AM, T2 MSW said:

He has but he doesn't appear to want to sell it. Left an offer with him which im happy too pay once he MOT's the car.

Edited to say he's just a complete time waster, told me to go get benefits from the benefits office 🙂 Would have expected better treatment for a fellow member but his loss - hasn't sold his car so onto the next.

Oh wow, did you low ball him?

Its got rust on the rear arch quite bad and need £1500 of bodywork and respraying the whole rear off the car so I offered what I thought was reasonable based on that work.

He didn't agree and told me I should be on benefits

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Scooter said:

There does seem to be a bit of a mexican standoff in the UK, with quite a few cars now up for sale but very few seemingly actually selling? 

Some drifting off stateside but the uk buyers seem few and far between?

Thats always been the issue, you cans what you want, if you actually want to sell the car you'll have to adjust the price

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.