The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Front bumper and headlights

Suprakeith

After my accident yesterday am after front bumper and headlights please.

Would love another Bomex bumper really but if honest any decent bumper would get her looking loads better and back on road.

With headlights open to either plastic or glass but would love glass ones as does refresh front end so much. 

Am in no rush for parts as think cause of damage will have to miss jap show finale and taking car up strip so just going to repair car over winter and get her looking fresh ready for next year.

56 minutes ago, Noz said:

How're the lights broken 

The rear of the passenger light is all cracked and broken, and all the bracket parts that hold headlight in location have snapped and broken aswell. will get better photos when go onto garage tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, SPG said:

I have a do-luck (not original) front bumper that’s never been fitted, probably will need work to get it to fit as these replicas rarely fit straight on. Let me know if you’d like some pictures. 

Thank you for that will bare that in mindm have taken delivery of new bumper yesterday so think all sorted and collected new lights last weekend.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.