The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New gauge faces

Tommyg_5

On 7/6/2022 at 2:55 AM, evinX said:

Stu Hagen in the USA made mine. He does TRD ones to

16570724768437140736687074390671.jpg

I’ve literally just posted a question about this subject. Should have known it would have already been on the forum! Are these the guys based in Vegas? And are they plug and play? 

5 minutes ago, Dan_H said:

I’ve literally just posted a question about this subject. Should have known it would have already been on the forum! Are these the guys based in Vegas? And are they plug and play? 

Not sure where he is based in the US, mine was plug and play as he built it for me originally. Then i converted to manual and needed a manual tach and he supplied it to.

17 minutes ago, evinX said:

Not sure where he is based in the US, mine was plug and play as he built it for me originally. Then i converted to manual and needed a manual tach and he supplied it to.

Just checked again and it’s the same guy. Going to send a follow up email as they ghosted my first one 😂. Their clusters look awesome. 

1 hour ago, evinX said:

Update. Stu no longer does any work for outside of the US… 

12 minutes ago, mwilkinson said:

That is a real shame as he appears to offer the best quality from what I've seen.

Was he able to recalibrate the dials too?  I think that is something that is far too often overlooked.

Not sure, but I imagine he did. He’s also sent me a link to a company in the Netherlands, but their work definitely isn’t as custom as his. 

https://www.cbsracingshop.com/en/trd-style-toyota-supra-gauge-face-kit-jp-ledworx 

3 hours ago, mwilkinson said:

That is a real shame as he appears to offer the best quality from what I've seen.

Was he able to recalibrate the dials too?  I think that is something that is far too often overlooked.

Yep he used to recalibrate them. I also have one of his tools to do it to

1 minute ago, evinX said:

Dosent sound like Stu at all. I know him quite well. Ill contact him and see whats going on

Reasons he gave were 1) he’s already backed up for work in the US and 2) shipping costs are a bit nuts and some international returns have cost him a bit much in the past. 

1 hour ago, Dan_H said:

Reasons he gave were 1) he’s already backed up for work in the US and 2) shipping costs are a bit nuts and some international returns have cost him a bit much in the past. 

Yea he said shipping is the main issue. I could do them but im not a hobbyist on the club nor do i have a supplier for the facias in the UK