The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra 1995 Twin Turbo RZ

Oxygendavidme

Selling my Silver 1995 Toyota Supra (import) MK4 RZ twin turbo after 15 enjoyable years.

Make: Toyota Supra 

Model:  Automatic Twin Turbo RZ

Year: 1995

Facelift: no

Mileage: 141,948k miles

MOT remaining: MOT until August 2022 (10 months)

Service history: Part

Car's location: Swindon Wiltshire

Modifications:

Jade R 18 inch alloys

BPU Upgrade

Lowered

HKS induction

HKS dump valve

Strut brace

Custom exhaust 

Boost gauge

UK Headlights

2 cat pipes / 2 decat pipes

Good bits: 

I have paperwork for all the parts and work that has been carried out since owned. It has recently been serviced and the rear wings and rear end has just been professionally re-sprayed. A brand new battery has also been fitted. The car has always been kept in a garage.

The car runs smoothly and has always been very reliable, no warning lights and no issues. 2 Keys included and number plate.

4 Previous owners

Bad bits:

Some parts of body work will need some attention with a possible re-spray including front bumper caused by stone chips / age / general wear and tear. Some LED lights not working on the centre console (aircon etc)

Interior has usual wear and tear for a car of its age and use.

PRICE  £23,000 

Please PM for contact details.

9.jpg

11.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

8.jpg

Edited by Oxygendavidme (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I’m interested but I have a few questions I’d like to know answers to please.

- Why was it sprayed?

- Why doesn’t the front bumper fit the headlights properly?

- Why doesn’t the bonnet fit the lights properly?

- Where is the waterproof seal that fits on the front of the bumper where the bonnet closes?

- How long has the HKS filter been fitted?

- Why is there a gap between the rear bumper and bodywork on the drivers side?

- When was the autobox last serviced, at what mileage was this done, how often has it been serviced and what has been done to it during each service?

To confirm you have owned the car for the past 15 years buying in 2006, making you the fifth owner?

If you end up keeping the car, the steering wheel looks well loved/tired. I have a refurbished one so if you'd be interested in a swap with cash my way that would really raise the look of the interior. I plan to fit my refurbished wheel to my own Supra sometime but I could just refurbish the one off your car for my own use.

One question on the pics, are there rear hockey sticks on the car? These are still available from Toyota if they are absent as it looks like they could be from the pics.

supra steering wheel.jpeg

• Haha 1

A bit off topic so hopefully a mod can clear this part out later on to tidy the thread.

I did a write up of the wheel tidy that I did on the one I purchased. It took me over a week from start to finish to give drying time to do so be prepared to have down time on the car.

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.